My Minecraft won’t launch and I cant find the error code on Xbox help

Discus and support My Minecraft won’t launch and I cant find the error code on Xbox help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i just downloaded minecraft onto my xbox so i could play with my brother. When i had checked for it in the store, it said i needed to buy it, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EvasiveSwordman, Aug 8, 2019.

1. My Minecraft won’t launch and I cant find the error code on Xbox help

So i just downloaded minecraft onto my xbox so i could play with my brother. When i had checked for it in the store, it said i needed to buy it, but when i checked in my ready to install section it was right there. So I installed it and get “something
    went wrong.” I got the error code 0x90072efe and when i went to look it up, i couldnt find it. Does anyone know what could be up with it?

:)

EvasiveSwordman, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. EvasiveSwordman Win User

Thanks. That seems to be the answer.
  4. DougEvery Win User

HELP error code 0x8007023e

i keep getting this error code when i try to launch any game, 0x8007023e and i cant find a way to fix it, i restarted my console multiple times but that didn't work, and i cant seem to find anything about the error code on the internet
    I have the exact same code can’t play any game at all no one to contact so frustrating
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

I log in and thats okthen nothing else loads

Hey Louise,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Sorry to hear about this issue. Does this only happen when you try to launch Minecraft? Is this on Xbox one or Xbox 360? Do you get any error codes, and what troubleshooting have you tried out already.

Let us know these details so we can give you a proper solution. This may help for now :

“My Xbox One game won’t start or freezes during gameplay”

Hope this helps!
  6. IjelOrr Win User

Error code 0x97e107df

Cant play any games , throwing error code 0x97e107df.

Xbox support error guide cant find it.
    I recently got the same message on my xbox when i tried to open up Grand Theft Auto V , along with the same error code.
Thema:

1. My Minecraft won’t launch and I cant find the error code on Xbox help - Similar Threads - Minecraft won’t launch

2. My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?: I’ve hade this Xbox for almost two years no complications but it won’t let me download the older version of Minecraft no matter how many times I press install and then is says Install you can play...
  3. Won’t allow me to join my Minecraft server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won’t allow me to join my Minecraft server: Im trying to join my Minecraft world on my Xbox and it says “unable to connect” every time. It says that my world is 20 MB, does that have something to do with it? Also, earlier before this...
  4. How do I get Minecraft back on my Xbox 360 it won’t let me get the full game back even tho...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Minecraft back on my Xbox 360 it won’t let me get the full game back even tho...: How do I get Minecraft back on my Xbox 360 it won’t let me get the full game back even tho I bought the full game *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  5. minecraft world won’t open because I need to free up storage.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft world won’t open because I need to free up storage.: My minecraft world all of a sudden does not open and it tells me i need to free storage every time i try the first time, and after that it just says there was a problem loading the world. I...
  6. Why won’t it let me play minecraft when I have the game bourght and owned, it says that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me play minecraft when I have the game bourght and owned, it says that I...: Why won’t it let me play minecraft, I have the game bourght and owned, but now it says I need to renew my game pass subscription? I’ve not had a game pass subscription for a long time and I...
  7. Minecraft won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t launch: I was playing Minecraft about a week ago before I went on holiday. I have come back and even though I bought the game back in 2016 it now says that I need to renew my game pass membership even...
  8. My minecraft java won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft java won’t launch: [img] it keeps giving me this code 9341c64a-58f5-4004-937d-12fa3d49e8c8
  9. Minecraft won’t launch Xbox One X error code 0x8007023e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t launch Xbox One X error code 0x8007023e: I have tried SOOOO many times. I uninstalled the game, my files, even hard resetted the xbox. No results. I can’t launch it, it was working COMPLETELY FINE YESTERDAY. Legit no help at all...
  10. Minecraft on Xbox One Won’t Launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Xbox One Won’t Launch: I have Minecraft installed through Xbox, so I don’t have a disc, and it won’t start. The logo flashes up for five seconds then boots me back to home. I’m not gonna uninstall it either because I...