My Minecraft will only show the splash screen then go to the home screen please help

Discus and support My Minecraft will only show the splash screen then go to the home screen please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so all day I have been trying to fix this. I've tried reinstalling it, restarting the Xbox, I even did the whole restart thing where you have to put... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Smilehope88, May 2, 2019.

1. Smilehope88
    Smilehope88 Guest

My Minecraft will only show the splash screen then go to the home screen please help

so all day I have been trying to fix this. I've tried reinstalling it, restarting the Xbox, I even did the whole restart thing where you have to put all your info in again. I've been doing this for about 6 hours, please please help me. all my other game
    work though btw.

:)

Smilehope88, May 2, 2019
  2. xNikolex Win User

This happened to me a few times yesterday.

Hold the home button and restart the console and try again - that's what worked for me.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

For in-game issues I suggest you to post at the game developer's support forums. Try the Mojang forums to get better support on this issue.
  4. WombedHades01 Win User

I would say what everyone else is suggesting, and hard restart your xbox. If somehow that does not solve it, reinstall the game
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Happens to me from time to time. All i do is a hard reset/power cycle of the console.

Press and hold the Xbox logo in front of console until it switches off, waiting atleast 30 seconds before switching it back on.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

I was having a similar problem with Minecraft, but I managed to fix it. After the new update rolled out, the game seemed to crash every time I attempted to load a map. Hard restarts and reinstalling the game didn’t work, so the game was overall unplayable.
    Deleting the temporary cache data on the console helped it go back to normal.

Quit the game first, select Minecraft, press “≡”, and choose “Manage game & add-ons”.

In the Xbox system menu where you manage Minecraft, there’s a section on the left for “Saved Data”. You should see one or more items that are named after your gamertag. Press the “Delete All” button on top and confirm. Then, run the game again.

This is temporary cache data for the game that’s automatically generated as you play. Assuming you keep your Xbox connected online, your maps will be automatically synced back to the console the next time you load Minecraft.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. My Minecraft will only show the splash screen then go to the home screen please help - Similar Threads - Minecraft show splash

2. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  3. Minecraft Is Showing No Presence In My Files

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Is Showing No Presence In My Files: This is exactly what the title says. I've been attempting to find my Minecraft worlds in my files to restore them, as I had deleted Minecraft previously and decided to redownload it. Problem is,...
  4. When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I...: When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I do it correctly it shows loading a1f293fd-2069-473f-b812-c294788b53fb
  5. I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...: So I watched a Minecraft tiktok to claim the tiktok cape and I got the code so I went to www.minecraft.com to redeem my cape and I did that then I went on Minecraft and I'm not seeing it on the...
  6. My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world

in XBoX on Windows
    My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world: I'm playing on a modded Minecraft singeplayer world(through curseforge), but my skin isn't showing at all. I added a skin restoring mod and it's telling me it cannot load my skin. What do I do?...
  7. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  8. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  9. I have allowed multiplayer on my minecraft world but when I'm inside the world, it shows...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have allowed multiplayer on my minecraft world but when I'm inside the world, it shows...: I'm playing Minecraft on Mobile phone d24c24aa-d972-49e8-a9f6-a46611e152dd
  10. Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.: Hello! On my nintendo friends list, it says that my friends are playing Minecraft, but when I start playing Minecraft to join them, their name doesn't show up in my friends list and when I start...