My minecraft skin disappeared (Bedrock ps4)

Discus and support My minecraft skin disappeared (Bedrock ps4) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my minecraft skin disappeared, it was free and i didn't buy it with mine coins, so when i logged in after i woke up, that one skin was gone, my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by donovanhinton, Aug 26, 2021.

1. My minecraft skin disappeared (Bedrock ps4)

So my minecraft skin disappeared, it was free and i didn't buy it with mine coins, so when i logged in after i woke up, that one skin was gone, my other skin wasn't though. I don't know what happened, Is this a bug? I have already re installed it and logged out. Will i also ever get it back?

:)

donovanhinton, Aug 26, 2021
  2. donovanhinton Win User

No. I did not create the skin.
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Go to the Minecraft Store and redownload it.
  4. donovanhinton Win User

It was one of my purple skins, boy, had the girl type body, i dont really know how to explain it, I could take a picture of it on my ps4. would you want me to do that? The skin of the name was Jenna and ive looked everywhere and couldn't find it.
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Have you tried reinstalling the pack?
  6. donovanhinton Win User

One pack but i did not buy the whole pack. The skin was free. It was in the minecraft profile thing.
Thema:

1. My minecraft skin disappeared (Bedrock ps4) - Similar Threads - minecraft skin disappeared

2. My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world

in XBoX on Windows
    My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world: I'm playing on a modded Minecraft singeplayer world(through curseforge), but my skin isn't showing at all. I added a skin restoring mod and it's telling me it cannot load my skin. What do I do?...
  3. Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin"...: Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin" in game? I've tried every skin I can, and all of them aren't considered skins....
  4. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  5. Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?: I wanted to return to Minecraft but when I opened the app the game didn't load in my custom classic skin, and instead showed a premade default skin. I've tried multiple things; deleting and...
  6. Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...: Simply put, when i try to update my Minecraft skin, it just returns an "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." error. And as for the site, whenever i try updating it, it doesn't return...
  7. My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked and my username and skin got modified.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked and my username and skin got modified.: Hi A few days ago, a lot of accounts of mine have been hacked and so did my Minecraft account. I would like to make my account like it used to be before. Thank you in advance Sincerely...
  8. Hi in Minecraft Java when I change my skin in the launcher it doesn't change and stays as...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi in Minecraft Java when I change my skin in the launcher it doesn't change and stays as...: I tried signing in and signing out, re-installing the launcher and none of them seem to be working. b389d308-b0cb-4a02-be0a-a8da0bb3b810
  9. Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong... Minecraft Skin Java

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong... Minecraft Skin Java: I set my skin on the minecraft launcher and the error comes up. I set my skin on the website and the skin didn't changed. Window 11 The latest launcher version all minecraft version [img]...
  10. I cant change my skin on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant change my skin on minecraft: When ever i change my skin on minecraft, it shows sorry something went wrong. I don't know what to do. I tried changing on the website but still cant. Please help me with this. Im running version...