my minecraft realm wont let me renew even though i have the money in my account

Discus and support my minecraft realm wont let me renew even though i have the money in my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have a kid account though my mom accepted the thing 3e82a283-056b-4b94-a48d-812998ca7626 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CooperWill, Jul 10, 2020.

1. CooperWill
    CooperWill Guest

i have a kid account though my mom accepted the thing

:)

CooperWill, Jul 10, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Cooper,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We are sorry for the issue with realms. Unfortunately, we do not handle realm subscriptions here. You will need to reach out to
    Mojang support. As this is a Mojang issue, I will be locking this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Azzam Khan Win User

Minecraft Realms Not Working After Payment

I am dealing with the same issue, it has occurred to me just now.

I renewed a realm, they took the money, and I don't have my realm
  4. KoalaMan2016 Win User

Can't log in to xbox.com

thanks, this let me log in but i can't find the online safety tab? I want to join a realm in minecraft but it wont let me.
  5. Darcy Veasey Win User

Minecraft realm expired even though I renewed it.

Hi! Thank you I just realised that it was something to do with a credit card. I couldn’t find a way to check my billing history etc. All the best!
  6. Janet_C Win User

Minecraft realm expired even though I renewed it.

I understand, if there was an error at the time of payment and your balance was withdrawn, it will be refunded in the next few days, in which case you can try your purchase again.
Thema:

1. my minecraft realm wont let me renew even though i have the money in my account - Similar Threads - minecraft realm wont

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...: Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has now been going on for 2 days. I was in the...
  3. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  4. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  5. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  6. Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy: Please help I was accidently buy minecraftRealms after I noticed I suddenly cancelled my subscription :( 44e2334f-6ce0-4040-b8bc-c2791ffd07cb
  7. how do I fix my minecraft realms and multiplayer as they don't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I fix my minecraft realms and multiplayer as they don't work: I am unable to select multiplayer and Minecraft realms. My age on Microsoft accounts is above 18 and there is no one else connected. I have tried blocking and re-allowing permissions. nothing...
  8. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...: I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help...
  9. How do I make my Minecraft realm work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make my Minecraft realm work: How do I make my Minecraft realm work efea428a-1fb1-4f9e-95f6-197bedfc12c1
  10. It wont let me join a minecraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It wont let me join a minecraft realm: When i was invited on joining a realm on the windows 10 version of minecraft it had kept on saying That on how my account is set up that i have to change my privacy setting and have to go through...