My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this...

Discus and support My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this happening I need help 16061c4b-176e-46df-b7ae-75da8c276c41 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mclitonvca, Oct 24, 2023.

1. Mclitonvca
    Mclitonvca Guest

My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this...

My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this happening I need help

:)

Mclitonvca, Oct 24, 2023
  2. Mclitonvca Win User

My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this happening I need help

Sorry, it was my mistake, it has expired, now I am going to proceed to renew it. Thank you for your response and for being so kind.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Mclitonvca! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

Have you checked the expiration date of your Minecraft Kingdom subscription? You can try to renew it if it has expired.

To check the expiration date of your Minecraft realm subscription, you can log into your Minecraft account and look for the "Subscriptions" or "Account" section. There you should find information about the expiration date of your subscription.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. Astronut365 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 not owned by me anymore?

My order history says I purchased items for minecraft from the store but not that i got minecraft. It even says I paid for realms?
  5. Sarandipity7012 Win User

No option to renew an expired minecraft realm for 10 friends

Hello Unholy Eff3ct! Same issue, sooo frustrating.

I don't think it has to do with you cancelling the subscription, but it might. My Realm expired because my debit card was stolen so I got a new one and forgot to update the card information. I didn't realize it until 2 months later because I was in night
    classes and did not have much time to play. On Microsoft's website though it says I cancelled it on 10/20/19, when my card could not be charged since it was stolen and cut off.

When I went to renew it on 12/20/19 the renew button was not there. I could not find it in my settings on Minecraft, settings on Xbox, manage subscriptions on Microsoft's website, Mojang's website, no where!

So I thought I might have to subscribe to this realms plus subscription to be able to get back into it. I clicked on the pencil next to my expired realm, I clicked on "Manage Subscriptions", I clicked "Info" under the one that is expired, and it takes me
    to the new realms plus subscription page. I proceeded to purchase the monthly subscription then went back out to play, and it had created a brand new realm. I loaded in it once to make sure it didn't copy my realm, but nope brand new realm nothing in my bag
    no clue where I am so I saved and exited that realm. I haven't gotten back on that realm until tonight when I was on the phone with Xbox Support, just to double verify it was not my original expired realm.

When speaking with Xbox both times, they have tried to look and find out if they do have access to the realms and how they could help to no avail. They have been awesome in trying to assist, but just cannot access in game developer content on Minecraft.

On 12/23/19 I emailed Mojang from Minecraft.net and got an email back saying they got my request and will get back with me, but I have not heard from them since and it has been 20 days now. I have gone on twitter and asked Mojang's Support to check on it
    multiple times, and they keep saying they will respond in a timely manner in the order requests were received. 20 days is a long time to wait for support, while I am paying for a realm I do not use.

I didn't want to cancel the new subscription without them being able to see on the back end why it purchased a brand new one when going through the old expired realms "Info" button.

I believe the issue is that the button to renew realms was removed when adding the new realms plus subscription page. I think that they could not allow users to renew an old expired realm with the new realms plus subscriptions being active. Since
    there is no
    10 player "Realm Server Subscription" anymore, there is only a
    10 player "Realms Plus Subscription" or
    2 player "Realms Server
    Subscription".

Either way, last time I had a card mix up and my realm expired - I clicked the pencil, manage subscriptions, and renew realm then it took me to the page to pay for the monthly subscription. This option, like you have said, is no longer there. Xbox Support
    cannot access it because it is in game content that they only manage the billing for, and Mojang has only one method of true support contact that I have found and they are not responding to my emails.

Hoping you might have heard something by now that might help me out as well! Thank you! Hopefully we can access our realms asap! lol

- Sarandipity
  6. RobbieDei Win User

Minecraft Realms Expired but paid?

[​IMG]
    Hi Dericka,

There isn't really any error.

On my minecraft my realm says that it has expired and when I follow the link to renew the realm it already says that its purchased.

On my purchase history under the pass section the realm says it's been paid for and won't expire until next month. I will attach photos of this.

thank you for your help!.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this... - Similar Threads - Minecraft realm plus

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...: Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has now been going on for 2 days. I was in the...
  3. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  4. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  5. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  6. Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...: When I sign into Minecraft (Windows), my Minecraft Realm Plus says it has Expired, but I have been autopaying it for months. When I look at the billing, it has been charged every month and I have...
  7. Cannot buy Minecraft Realm Plus - Bedrock from PC [Store Connection Lost]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy Minecraft Realm Plus - Bedrock from PC [Store Connection Lost]: It has been four years since others have had this issue. Why is there no fix yet? My friend has tried to buy a Minecraft Realms Plus server from his Windows 10 and I tried on Windows 11. Why does...
  8. Minecraft Realm plus renovation

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Realm plus renovation: I create temporary visa cards for all my online purchases, i created one for realmplus that expired last month, so when minecraft tried to renovate the realm it failed. I created another card...
  9. I dont know how to cancel my realm plus subscription in windows 10 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I dont know how to cancel my realm plus subscription in windows 10 Minecraft: I been trying the whole day to learn how to cancel the subscription but I have no clue, could anyone tell me how f258e8e6-b32e-4ece-9ef2-d62ff9a7e888
  10. Minecraft realm plus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft realm plus: I bought minecraft realm plus but cant create a realm. b8c7d26d-1d64-4854-ab4f-617905e8269d