My Minecraft realm keeps saying incomplete realm

Discus and support My Minecraft realm keeps saying incomplete realm in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a Minecraft realm a month back and it said incomplete realm so I decided to wait 30 days until I could buy the realm again It said... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elijah Hackett, Jul 10, 2023.

1. My Minecraft realm keeps saying incomplete realm

I recently bought a Minecraft realm a month back and it said incomplete realm so I decided to wait 30 days until I could buy the realm again

It said “it looks like we didn’t finish things last time. Now let’s complete your realm now” but then it said purchase succeeds but it can’t create the realm“

I tried changing to a new Microsoft account instead and it still follow me how can I stop this and get my realm back I legit wasted $40 on a single realm that won’t open

This was on my PlayStation bedrock and I have no idea what to do

:)

Elijah Hackett, Jul 10, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Elijah, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having some trouble when trying to access a realm you already paid for.
    In situations like these (in-game issues), the recommended action is to reach out to the dedicated game support. You can do it by visiting the next link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

In case you need to know when it's necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support, please visit this article:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. LACERON Win User

Cant get acces to my realm

Thanks for answering. I use minecraft windows 10 edition. When i click play to my own realm it says : Connection to the realm. This operation can takes few minutes. After a few it says: Cant acces to your Realm. please try later. (since 2 days we cant acces
    to the realm)

I have 26 days left to my realm subsription.

I also tried to dowload my realm to normal mode and i can play with it.

Only on Realm mode we cant play
  4. Hector Melchor Win User

Why isn’t my realm working?

I checked the transaction history, there was nothing there. On my PlayStation account I had about 14 dollars and after trying to buy the realm I had 7 dollars left. Minecraft keeps saying that the purchase was complete but that they can’t create the realm at that time and to check later.
  5. Zero420override Win User

Minecraft PE

Here is a link for exactly this issue. Minecraft Realms I hope this helps.

Keep Calm

and Game On!
  6. CamicaziBoss Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

Hey there! You're going to need to verify which version of Minecraft you have. There are two on the Xbox One that you could have.

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition is no longer supported. It's playable, but it can't be found in the Store and does not receive updates. This version of the game does not have Realms access.

Minecraft/Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition/Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (All just different names for the same game) is the version with Realms that are cross-compatible.

Java version (only available on PC) is not compatible with Xbox.

If your child's friend has the Realm set up on the correct version of Minecraft, you just need a Gold Subscription. Realm hosts pay the monthly fee to keep the Realm online. The friend will need to invite your friend/add them as a Realm member from their
    Xbox or PC, then your child will receive a little envelope thing on their Minecraft menu. That is the Realm invitation. Once that's accepted, they should be able to join the Realm.
Thema:

1. My Minecraft realm keeps saying incomplete realm - Similar Threads - Minecraft realm keeps

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...: Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has now been going on for 2 days. I was in the...
  3. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  4. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  5. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  6. Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy: Please help I was accidently buy minecraftRealms after I noticed I suddenly cancelled my subscription :( 44e2334f-6ce0-4040-b8bc-c2791ffd07cb
  7. how do I fix my minecraft realms and multiplayer as they don't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I fix my minecraft realms and multiplayer as they don't work: I am unable to select multiplayer and Minecraft realms. My age on Microsoft accounts is above 18 and there is no one else connected. I have tried blocking and re-allowing permissions. nothing...
  8. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...: I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help...
  9. How do I make my Minecraft realm work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make my Minecraft realm work: How do I make my Minecraft realm work efea428a-1fb1-4f9e-95f6-197bedfc12c1
  10. I bought Minecraft realms on the Nintendo switch but it won’t let me make a realm, it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft realms on the Nintendo switch but it won’t let me make a realm, it keeps...: This is the second time I’ve had to ask this question 2a21b47f-386f-4bf8-81c8-933c2d238cec