My minecraft (ps4, pe, switch) won't show any cross-platform games how do if fix it.

Discus and support My minecraft (ps4, pe, switch) won't show any cross-platform games how do if fix it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's extremely agitating cause my friends and I can no longer play together 7ba30309-9121-47a4-a5c7-e0ef85a2d9a0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dynam1cbadger10, Dec 27, 2022.

1. My minecraft (ps4, pe, switch) won't show any cross-platform games how do if fix it.

It's extremely agitating cause my friends and I can no longer play together

:)

Dynam1cbadger10, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

My minecraft (ps4, pe, switch) won't show any cross-platform games how do if fix it.

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Dynam1cbadger10,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to cross-play Minecraft with your friends, and you were no longer able to. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming with your friends.

This Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition for PC has capability of cross-play with any of your friends, making sure they are on the same edition with you. If they are using different edition of Minecraft, then you will need to use that to ensure you and your friends will meet. Based on Minecraft's website, you may also purchase the base game from them because you can also play cross-platform with other devices running Minecraft.

Links:

We hope that helps! Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

Why can't I join my ps4 friends in minecraft while I'm on nintendo?

Please ensure cross-platform play between Nintendo Switch and PS4 players, all players involved need to be using the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft and have Microsoft accounts. If your friends on PS4 are still using the PlayStation 4 Edition, they won't be able to join you, and you won't be able to join them. Unfortunately, there is no direct fix for this, as the cross-platform play limitations are determined by the game's edition and the platform.

As of September 2021, Sony had relaxed its stance on cross-platform play, so it's possible that Minecraft's Bedrock Edition might have become available for PS4 by now. If this is the case, make sure your friends on PS4 have updated to the Bedrock Edition, and they should be able to join your game using their Microsoft accounts.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

MinecraftPS4

I know the article I've linked gives a how-to for games cross-platform from Xbox to Switch, but the principle should be the same on PS4 to Xbox or PS4 to Switch... as far as the menus of the game are concerned.

https://www.windowscentral.com/minecraft-cross-play-guide

There's also a video I found that should also help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikCPLkny-R8
  6. amunro70 Win User

Importing Option Files

Ok cool, will do cheers. No I don’t mean cross platform game saves etc. I’m referring to option files for games. E.g. PES 2019 option file- which is possible on PS4 and PC.
Thema:

1. My minecraft (ps4, pe, switch) won't show any cross-platform games how do if fix it. - Similar Threads - minecraft ps4 switch

2. How do i switch microsoft accounts on minecraft ps4?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i switch microsoft accounts on minecraft ps4?: So, I cannot unlink or switch microsoft accounts on my ps4 for minecraft and i'd like to do that so i can play with my xbox friends. It is saying my mojang account is linked so SorryCeiling38...
  3. Linking my Nintendo Switch Minecraft account to my PS4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking my Nintendo Switch Minecraft account to my PS4: I already have a Minecraft account for my Nintendo Switch, but for some reasons, I want to have cross-progression with my PS4 using the same account. When I try to put in the account information...
  4. Minecraft switch and PS4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft switch and PS4: I accidentally signed in when I bought Minecraft on PlayStation with the same Microsoft account as my sons switch. The reason I bought it was so we could play together on both devices. Now I...
  5. Minecraft Microsoft already connected switch and ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Microsoft already connected switch and ps4: ive been trying to figure this out with the psn linked to Microsoft account bug, its not another account connected cuz i checked my account history and nothing to do with a PlayStation. I have a...
  6. Why can't we switch the microsoft account connected to Minecraft for PS4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we switch the microsoft account connected to Minecraft for PS4?: My old microsoft account is connected to my PS4, and I don't have access to that account anymore. You aren't allowed to change which microsoft account correlates to your game though....
  7. Minecraft PS4 / Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 / Switch: Could anyone help please? Bought my son a PS4 and he spends the majority of his playing time on Minecraft. Was not aware that Mario and Pokemon not compatible. So my question is: - If we...
  8. Minecraft PS4 and Switch crossplay issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 and Switch crossplay issue: I am currently unable to play Minecraft online from my ps4 with my friend on switch. When I try to join them, I am hit with an infinite loading screen displaying "locating server" and when they...
  9. No puedo cambiar de cuenta Microsoft en Minecraft PS4[Translation-I can't switch Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo cambiar de cuenta Microsoft en Minecraft PS4[Translation-I can't switch Microsoft...: yo anteriormente había vinculado una cuenta de Microsoft al Minecraft PS4 y luego la desvincule para vincular otra cuenta,pero al poner el código con la otra cuenta me puso "parece que está cuenta...
  10. Code Connection on Minecraft for Android, iOS, Xbox One, PS4 and Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code Connection on Minecraft for Android, iOS, Xbox One, PS4 and Switch: I think it would be GREAT if Microsoft would add Code Connection on these platforms. Don't you agree? (Poll: If you agree, then reply "Agree". If not, then "Don't Agree".)...