My minecraft pocket editon crash when sign in xbox

Discus and support My minecraft pocket editon crash when sign in xbox in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I used the mcpe free version 1.16 ( i found it on youtube )So i turn on minecraft i saw my minecraft have a problem that cant change skin then i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by thanhbaoVNTWO, Jul 20, 2020.

1. My minecraft pocket editon crash when sign in xbox

I used the mcpe free version 1.16 ( i found it on youtube )So i turn on minecraft i saw my minecraft have a problem that cant change skin then i unistall it and download again but i cant login again but the skin can change , i tried other mcpe version but
    it still like that, when i touch sign in , the screen is loading then the screen black , the game open again, i sign in again , then login done and it crash again , then i open the game , click sign in, and it told me to chose account to sign in, so i chose
    the account i use before it crash , then i touch it , the screen black 1 sec and loading screen keep loading and it didnt work i wait like 10 minutes still not work

:)

thanhbaoVNTWO, Jul 20, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My minecraft pocket editon crash when sign in xbox