My Minecraft on ps5 keeps logging me out.

Discus and support My Minecraft on ps5 keeps logging me out. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Minecraft on ps5 keeps logging me out after I close the app or leave the game and when I try to log back in it gives me error after error saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Quiet dawn, Jul 20, 2023.

1. Quiet dawn
    Quiet dawn Guest

My Minecraft on ps5 keeps logging me out after I close the app or leave the game and when I try to log back in it gives me error after error saying that I’m not signing into my linked account when I am trying to sign into my linked account and after multiple errors it Finally signs me in after awhile of trying and I stay logged in until it happens again and again, this has been going on for a week now and support has not helped, yes the account I’m trying to log into is linked with the PSN I’m using and has been for a long time and I don’t know why it keeps doing this and it is very frustrating.

:)

Quiet dawn, Jul 20, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello there, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're some trouble when trying to play Minecraft on your PlayStation.
    I would like to let you know that in situations like these (specific game / in-game issues), the recommended action is to reach out to the dedicated game support and report the problem. You can do it by visiting the next link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

In case you need to know when it's necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support, please visit this article:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. LarsBautista Win User

Minecraft keeps logging me out

this keeps on happening to me too, Microsoft needs to work on their crossplay and their account issues
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Minecraft PS5 keep logging me off my Microsoft account.

Hello MadnessNX,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

It appears that the issue you are describing is in-game specific issue and best address to the game developer support team to get the best resolution to your concern. We will help you how to get there.

To submit a ticket, follow the steps below:

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern. We will be closing this thread here in community forum after redirecting this concern to the dedicated support team. Thank you for posting your concern here and have a great day ahead!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Tomm_A Win User

PS5 keeps signing me out my Microsoft account on minecraft

Hi Ethan Milbury,

Thank you for your prompt response.

We are glad to know that the issue has been resolved and everything has been sorted out. If you have other concern related to Xbox product and services in the future, feel free to create a new thread to discuss and we are more than happy to help.

Thank you for choosing Microsoft. Stay safe!

Best regards,

6. Tomm_A Win User

PS5 keeps signing me out my Microsoft account on minecraft

Hello Ethan Milbury,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

It appears that your concern is in-game specific issue and best address to the game developer support team. Let us help you how to get there.

Before we proceed any further, we would like to share the information we've got from the game developer support team that suggest what to do when you are to re-enter your credentials every time you close and reopen the game. Follow the steps below:

• Go to the PlayStation home screen.
    • Select “Settings” from the menu.
    • Select “Account Management”.
    • Select “Sign In”.
    • Enter your Microsoft account email address and password.
    • Check the box next to “Stay Signed In” if it is not already checked.
    • Select “Sign In”.

Additionally, try cleaning up your cached account tokens via the following steps:

• In Launcher click "Settings"
    • Click the "Accounts" tab
    • Click the "Advanced Options" option at the bottom to open it
    • Click the "Clean up cached account tokens" option

For your reference, see: Minecraft Launcher Troubleshooting FAQ | Minecraft Help

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. My Minecraft on ps5 keeps logging me out. - Similar Threads - Minecraft ps5 keeps

2. Help with Minecraft login on ps5?

in XBoX on Windows
    Help with Minecraft login on ps5?: Logged in fine and played on the ps4. Now on the ps5 when I try and log in, minecraft logs me in then tls me I'm already connected to another account. I only have the one Microsoft account....
  3. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  4. Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?: I was able to before but after an update it's saying use a different account with a namr to it but this is the account I was using is there any way to take it off of the device and put it back on...
  5. Minecraft Multiplayer Settings on PS5

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Multiplayer Settings on PS5: I Kept looking into Other People’s Questions with The Same Question. They All get an Answer to Go To a Xbox Account But I Simply dont Have on Because i Play On PS5. Can anyone Give Me Advise For...
  6. minecraft ps5 logging in issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft ps5 logging in issue: when i try play minecraft with my friends on xbox ( i am on ps5) it wont let me log into my microsoft account as after i type my email amd password it asks for the code on my device after i type...
  7. Minecraft Gamertag issue -PS5 to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Gamertag issue -PS5 to PC: My kid has a Minecraft Gamer Tag on PS5. But, when we set up their Minecraft on PC it made us make them a new gamertag. Now they don’t have access to any of their owned stuff. How do I fix this?...
  8. I’m playing on ps5. And my Minecraft keeps saying I have to use my original Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m playing on ps5. And my Minecraft keeps saying I have to use my original Microsoft...: I need help getting my old Microsoft account on my ps5 249b70c1-a9c2-47ae-a076-cbb1873533c9
  9. PS5 keeps signing me out my Microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    PS5 keeps signing me out my Microsoft account on minecraft: When I close and reopen the minecraft I have to sign back into my Microsoft account every time b9c643bf-b81e-4254-b132-8118868f5085
  10. Minecraft PS5 keep logging me off my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS5 keep logging me off my Microsoft account.: Hello, I'm writing this post because I have an issue with the PS5 version of Minecraft Bedrock. Every time I restart the game, I'm forced to log in my Microsoft account, and all of my settings,...