My minecraft on ps4 is completly bugged and cant sign into microsoft account. Please help.

Discus and support My minecraft on ps4 is completly bugged and cant sign into microsoft account. Please help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It started out that i was connected to a microsoft account but it wasnt allowing me to play servers or realms and i couldnt press the button in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DankDazMclaz487, Dec 4, 2020.

1. My minecraft on ps4 is completly bugged and cant sign into microsoft account. Please help.

It started out that i was connected to a microsoft account but it wasnt allowing me to play servers or realms and i couldnt press the button in settings to log out and unlinking didnt work. I looked up some advice and cleared my minecraft data on the ps4
    which hasnt helped. I now have the ability to see servers and realms but cant join becuase im not signed into a microsoft account. Now whenever i try it either infinite loads or says we tried to sign in but something went wrong. I also cant clear my account
    sign in data from settings either because i just cant press the button it dosent work for some reason. I have tried uninstalling and clearing my data like 10 times but nothing is changing. Please someone help.

:)

DankDazMclaz487, Dec 4, 2020
  2. stubourget Win User

Minecraft on ps4

Still cant sign in to my mircosoft account on my ps4 for minecraft
  3. XSophiaProwettx Win User

I can't sign into my Microsoft account via Minecraft on ps4

I cant sign into my minecraft with my account i have watched all of the videos and I have tried signing in through xbox and microsoft I have tried EVERYTHING and none of it will work please help me.
  4. RED_Racing24 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
    Something alike happend to me. I was signing in my Microsoft account in the new updated Minecraft. But when I tried to sign in it said that my account was signed in to annother PSN account so I don't know what to do because I had never used my Microsoft
    account on any PS4. I need help!!!!!!!!!
  5. RED_Racing24 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
    Something alike happend to me. I was signing in my Microsoft account in the new updated Minecraft. But when I tried to sign in it said that my account was signed in to annother PSN account so I don't know what to do because I had never used my Microsoft
    account on any PS4. I need help!!!!!!!!!

Update. I was just triyng to make anew account (which I did) but I couldn't sign in with this one either, even though it was 100% new. I'm pretty sure this is a problem with the Minecraft itself.
  6. chocolate beans Win User

Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected"

none of it works I cant contact PS support and cant unlink my Microsoft account it wont even give me the option.

All I need to know is how to unlink my Microsoft account to my ps4 then I'm good, so can u please tell me how to do that. (cant do it in Minecraft settings, wont give the option)
Thema:

My minecraft on ps4 is completly bugged and cant sign into microsoft account. Please help.

1. My minecraft on ps4 is completly bugged and cant sign into microsoft account. Please help. - Similar Threads - minecraft ps4 completly

2. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  3. Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?: We've got a PS4 and PC, and wish to crossplay on a private server without buying a PS Plus subscription.. Is playing via LAN still possible (I found it on 2022 posts)? I've tried all the...
  4. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  5. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  6. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  7. How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4: I can’t play multiplayer on Minecraft it says it’s because of my settings for my Microsoft account. However, I can’t change them since I can’t connect my PS4 as a device in the family sharing app....
  8. Is there a way to refund a minecraft pack on ps4

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to refund a minecraft pack on ps4: I bought something by accident is there a way to refund it? 757bf5f9-8083-420c-844e-b58b368c7fd1
  9. I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4: Please give me the right directions in creating what I've asked for. Thanks 64f1cd40-6edc-42d4-934a-f5d7c5c4bce9
  10. Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...: Pq a minha conta da microsoft desvonectou do minecreft do ps4 e eu não tenho mais o email dele para conectar novamente 5953548b-f5f6-43e8-82c7-5556cddca07e