My minecraft on my switch wont load past 66%.

Discus and support My minecraft on my switch wont load past 66%. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My minecraft on my switch wont load past 66%. It is only my account and not my siblings accounts. Is there something wrong with my game and is there a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by judah barkey, Mar 19, 2023.

1. judah barkey
    judah barkey Guest

My minecraft on my switch wont load past 66%. It is only my account and not my siblings accounts. Is there something wrong with my game and is there a way to fix it.

:)

judah barkey, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that in-game issues are handled by the game support which is Mojang but no worries as I will be helping you still.

In your case, it would be best to reach out to your console support first in that way they can guide you with basic troubleshooting steps that may fix the issue but if in case they were able to confirm that there is an issue with your in-game account that's the time where you may need to reach out to Mojang.

As additional help, I got you the link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. Benny Boiii7282 Win User

Minecraft not loading on Xbox one

Me too my minecraft wont load
  4. Tomm_A Win User

My Minecraft wont load past 66% on my switch, its been 2 days I think ive tried almost everything, anyone know how to fix it?

Hello yadad_961,

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums.

Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this, the best approach is to contact directly the game developer support and you can find the link through the article below:

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread.

Thanks again for posting your question and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. RadFox21 Win User

Minecraft Java

I am trying to install Minecraft on another device but when i try to install it it gives me a msg "Looks like you need to renew Gold." This was never a problem in the past until I switched my Java account to Microsoft

If i close this window it just sits on the installer doesnt load or do anything.
  6. Kingsforce Win User

Minecraft won’t load in one profile but will on another profile on the switch

I have the same issue as the OP. Ia not getting any error codes or messages. Mine will load until 66% on my original profile.
Thema:

1. My minecraft on my switch wont load past 66%. - Similar Threads - minecraft switch wont

2. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  3. Why am I not allowed to join my friend’s Minecraft world when I play on switch?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I not allowed to join my friend’s Minecraft world when I play on switch?: I play on a Switch, I bought Minecraft on my switch and Have a Microsoft account. I already tried to reset my switch and redo the wifi router. I don’t understand, I play Minecraft on a switch and...
  4. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  5. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  6. My microsoft account on minecraft switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My microsoft account on minecraft switch: Hello, could I know why I am suspended from multiplayer and if not how long until it will no longer be suspended? 700b8bb1-a441-4bd7-a774-9a361a249259
  7. I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch: I'm trying to play Minecraft with my friends on Switch, but I can't join multiplayer because it says my account is not set up for multiplayer. When I follow the links that it tells me to it says I...
  8. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  9. My Minecraft wont load past 66% on my switch, its been 2 days I think ive tried almost...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft wont load past 66% on my switch, its been 2 days I think ive tried almost...: I've tried resetting the switch, redownloading Minecraft, it started acting up after updated it, ive tried clearing cache. 4afb122f-c963-40b1-b87f-ed3ffecda7e9
  10. Minecraft Wont Switch To RTX Beta Version

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Wont Switch To RTX Beta Version: Hey, It's been a nightmare trying to get this running. First, it would let me into the normal Minecraft beta build but not the RTX version. I uninstalled the game hoping it would install the RTX...