My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

Discus and support My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Said Knighty, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Said Knighty
    Said Knighty Guest

Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can.

I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me to login with microsoft, my account was migrated and i knew my email so i put my email in and it says "This email isnt associated with a microsoft account, please create a new one here" So I was very confused as im 100% sure thats my email for my microsoft account, but i created a new one with the same email, im not sure if this was bad or not. Also I am still logged into minecraft on my normal launcher, my name and skin have been changed, and the hacker probably changed the email too, 2 days ago I got an email in my spam folder that I didnt see up until now, the email was about "Security info was added" and gave me another email that I didnt recognize. Now my question is how can i recover my minecraft account and was my original microsoft account deleted? Will i be able to get it back now that i created a new one with the same email? I have the original transaction ID for my minecraft purchase and as I said I can still play on my account using the minecraft launcher. Thank you for any help and if you need more information im ready to provide any

[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
    [table][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

:)

Said Knighty, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft/Minecraft account being compromised.

Your original Microsoft account was not deleted but the email was replaced by the hacker's email. You will need to recover your Microsoft account from the hacker.

From the official Microsoft article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245 Kindly try to follow the instructions in the interactive tool in order to recover your account.

If the steps above didn't work, you will need to reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support for further escalations as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case.

According to Microsoft Agent | Moderator, XBF Brad A and Xbox Ambassador, CosmicCraze:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-support/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37 and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ive-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd

Here's how to contact Xbox Support:

"Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Bartosz Kowalski2 Win User

Minecraft is gone v2 (it would't let me reply anymore to my question so im starting a new one)

well i still don't got my minecraft back im pretty lost the account is tottaly gone i dont really care about the account anymore i just want to have the game back
  4. Haxrael Win User

hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named ********** has taken my account, it was *****.

sorry i had exams so couldnt reply but no my problem has not been solved, im sure it got hacked because i have tried logging into my microsoft account and it is showing that i havent bought minecraft
  5. Niko_# Win User

Lost Minecraft Account (Microsoft)

Rambler.ru hacked my microsoft account and deleted it :( im very sad

i think that i will need to buy another minecraft account
  6. chatapon hompirom Win User

Question please help

I already got hack another account nice I lost 2 minecraft account but xbox can't help me anything nice
Thema:

1. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost. - Similar Threads - minecraft microsoft account

2. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  3. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  4. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  5. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  6. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  7. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  8. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  9. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  10. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...