My Minecraft Java account is gone after making a refund for another account.

Discus and support My Minecraft Java account is gone after making a refund for another account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had a Minecraft java (mojang) account before the migration, then I bought another minecraft java account on the same email before migrating, then... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Krisi Petrov, Jul 20, 2023.

1. Krisi Petrov
    Krisi Petrov Guest

I had a Minecraft java (mojang) account before the migration, then I bought another minecraft java account on the same email before migrating, then there was a refund on the newly bought account. ~1 Month passes by and I decide to migrate my original account to the same email. Everything works fine for about 2 weeks and from then on I had issues, first I couldnt play on servers. Then I kept getting signed out of all launchers. And then finally it said I dont own the game at all. I lost my old account for no reason. Then after like 9 months I finally get a account back but its the new one instead of the original one. I want my old account back please, I have progressed a lot in Servers and Realms and I need it.

:)

Krisi Petrov, Jul 20, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: