My Minecraft founders cape disappeared

Discus and support My Minecraft founders cape disappeared in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I haven’t used Minecraft on my phone in a while, and today I logged back on and synced it to my Microsoft account. One of my characters that I used... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 4mlevvy, Sep 9, 2023.

1. 4mlevvy
    4mlevvy Guest

I haven’t used Minecraft on my phone in a while, and today I logged back on and synced it to my Microsoft account. One of my characters that I used before has the founders cape equipped, but it is not showing up in my owned cape menu anymore. The only cape I now have is the pan cape. Is there a reason to this or a way I can get the founders cape back?

:)

4mlevvy, Sep 9, 2023
  2. Itz DikaOF Win User

My minecraft founder cape is gone and I remember getting it along with the pancape but it's not appearing on my xbox or pc how do I get it back

Same here bro. My founder cape is suddenly disappear and I REMEMBER I claimed once 4 years ago and I don't know why my founder cape suddenly disappear... It's kinda sad to be honest...
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

my founders cape disappeared (minecraft)

Hi Falmire. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

On this forum, we provide support and advice for Xbox devices and services. We aren't able to provide the best support for games made by other companies; In-game issues are best addressed by the game developer. They'll be more equipped to assist you.

Please contact Minecraft Support for help with finding your cape: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/
  4. Rodelio P. Win User

Hi 4mlevvy!

Thanks for reaching Microsoft Community. We're here to help and let's work on this together.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your Minecraft founder's cape. One possible reason for this issue is that the founder's cape may have been removed from your account due to a violation of the Minecraft End User License Agreement (EULA). Another possible reason is that there may be a syncing issue between your Microsoft account and your Minecraft account.

To resolve this issue, I recommend that you try the following steps:

1. Check your Minecraft account settings to see if the founder's cape is still listed as one of your owned capes. If it is not, then it may have been removed from your account.

2. If the founders cape is still listed as one of your owned capes, try logging out of your Minecraft account and then logging back in. This may help to refresh the syncing between your Microsoft account and your Minecraft account.

3. If the issue persists, you can contact Minecraft support for further assistance. They may be able to help you recover your founder's cape or provide more information about why it may have been removed from your account.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Greetings,

RodelioP.
  5. Rodelio P. Win User

Hi 4mlevvy!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

RodelioP.
  6. Stephanie Dequito Win User

I can't find my founders cape in minecraft

Hi TheEpicGod3273! My name is Stephanie and I'm more than happy to help you out!

According to Minecraft's official site: https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCPE-103568

"For those still affected by the bug, did you own the Founder's Cape? If you did not own the Founder's Cape and could only use it due to MCPE-84673, then this works as intended. Only players who downloaded the Founder's Cape skin pack during Minecon 2019 should have the option to use the cape.

If you have it already, proceed to the next steps:

-Own the "Founder's Cape" skin pack
    -Go to the "Capes" tab in the character creator"

Should you need to contact Minecraft support, I provided you the link below:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
Thema:

1. My Minecraft founders cape disappeared - Similar Threads - Minecraft founders cape

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  7. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  8. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  9. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  10. My minecraft founder cape is gone and I remember getting it along with the pancape but it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft founder cape is gone and I remember getting it along with the pancape but it's...: I got the minecraft founders cape when it first game out and recently it isn't showing that I have it on my Xbox or pc I dont know how to fix it please help a6159f65-b4b7-4346-9616-92dfcc4e5561