My minecraft founder cape is gone and I remember getting it along with the pancape but it's...

Discus and support My minecraft founder cape is gone and I remember getting it along with the pancape but it's... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got the minecraft founders cape when it first game out and recently it isn't showing that I have it on my Xbox or pc I dont know how to fix it please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chillaphant, Aug 11, 2023.

1. Chillaphant
    Chillaphant Guest

My minecraft founder cape is gone and I remember getting it along with the pancape but it's...

I got the minecraft founders cape when it first game out and recently it isn't showing that I have it on my Xbox or pc I dont know how to fix it please help

:)

Chillaphant, Aug 11, 2023
  2. Rishabh0067 Win User

My minecraft founder cape is gone and I remember getting it along with the pancape but it's not appearing on my xbox or pc how do I get it back

Hi
    My name is Rishabh, I hope you are doing great out there. I’m happy to help you with your question.

If you've lost your Minecraft founder's cape and it's not appearing on your Xbox or PC, here are some steps you can take to try to resolve the issue:

-Check Minecraft Account:
    Ensure that you're using the correct Microsoft account that was associated with your Minecraft founder's cape. Sometimes, using a different account can lead to not seeing the cape.

-Reboot Minecraft:
    Sometimes, a simple restart of the Minecraft game can help refresh the cosmetics and show any missing items.

-Check Mojang Account:
    If you received the founder's cape, it should be associated with your Mojang account. Log in to your Mojang account (the one linked to your Minecraft account) and check your transaction history or account settings to confirm that the cape is listed.

-Check for Updates:
    Make sure that both your Minecraft game and the platform you're playing on (Xbox, PC) are updated to the latest versions. Updates can sometimes resolve cosmetic display issues.

-Check Game Settings:
    In Minecraft, go to the "Profile" section and make sure that cosmetic items, including capes, are enabled in your game settings.

-Wait and Be Patient:
    Occasionally, cosmetic items like capes might take some time to appear due to server syncing. Give it some time and check again later.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks and regards
    Rishabh Sohal
  3. siDeaa9409 Win User

My minecraft founder cape is gone and I remember getting it along with the pancape but it's not appearing on my xbox or pc how do I get it back

I got the minecraft founders cape when it first game out and recently it isn't showing that I have it on my Xbox or pc I dont know how to fix it please help
    plz giv meee
  4. Itz DikaOF Win User

Same here bro. My founder cape is suddenly disappear and I REMEMBER I claimed once 4 years ago and I don't know why my founder cape suddenly disappear... It's kinda sad to be honest...
  5. Stephanie Dequito Win User

I can't find my founders cape in minecraft

Hi TheEpicGod3273! My name is Stephanie and I'm more than happy to help you out!

According to Minecraft's official site: https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCPE-103568

"For those still affected by the bug, did you own the Founder's Cape? If you did not own the Founder's Cape and could only use it due to MCPE-84673, then this works as intended. Only players who downloaded the Founder's Cape skin pack during Minecon 2019 should have the option to use the cape.

If you have it already, proceed to the next steps:

-Own the "Founder's Cape" skin pack
    -Go to the "Capes" tab in the character creator"

Should you need to contact Minecraft support, I provided you the link below:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  6. Francia J. Win User

My founders cape is gone

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that in-game content is handled by the game support as they have visibility with our account.

To help you, I would recommend reaching out to Mojang. Here you go:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
Thema:

1. My minecraft founder cape is gone and I remember getting it along with the pancape but it's... - Similar Threads - minecraft founder cape

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  7. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  8. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  9. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  10. My Minecraft founders cape disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft founders cape disappeared: I haven’t used Minecraft on my phone in a while, and today I logged back on and synced it to my Microsoft account. One of my characters that I used before has the founders cape equipped, but it is...