My minecraft data got deleted.

Discus and support My minecraft data got deleted. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got a new computer (a omen 16 laptop with windows 11) and when i installed minecraft, i log into my account normally, but when i go into the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PickleIsCool, Feb 18, 2022.

1. PickleIsCool
    PickleIsCool Guest

I recently got a new computer (a omen 16 laptop with windows 11) and when i installed minecraft, i log into my account normally, but when i go into the actual game, my worlds and servers are gone. whenever i try to add a new server and join it it just says failed to login:null. i cant join any servers and all my worlds are gone, and ive looked. is there anything i can do?

:)

PickleIsCool, Feb 18, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey PickleIsCool, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Still having this issue? Did you try to contact Minecraft Help Center?

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello PickleIsCool, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10 and 11.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

After that try uninstalling the Minecraft launcher, restart the computer and install the launcher again but this time by the Microsoft store.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ai/p/minecraft-lau...
  4. PickleIsCool Win User

It didnt work. i checked for updates, got the xbox companion app, uninstalled, restarted my computer, then went and installed the launcher from the microsoft store, and it didnt do anything
  5. Stubbadub9262 Win User

I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

I found a solution that worked or me.

1. Go to the PS4 settings menu

2. Select 'Application Saved Data Management'.

3. Select 'Saved Data in System Storage'

4. Select DELETE

5. Select Minecraft

6. Delete the SAVED DATA files. (There were two on my system). You don't need to touch your World designs.

Once the files are deleted reload Minecraft.

The game will start as if for the first time.

Follow the setup instructions for Microsoft account login.

THAT'S HOW I GOT BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT... GOOD LUCK!
  6. PMichielin Win User

Unable to do Microsoft Sign in on Minecraft for PS4

Hi, if you still have this issue, I was finally able to fix mine by doing the following:

- Press PS button to go to main Playstation screen, outside Minecraft.

- Then go to settings (PS settings. The briefcase icon)

- Go to storage

- Click on Saved data

- If Minecraft is running it will warn you that Minecraft will be shut down. Click ok, No problem.

- Select Minecraft

- Select “Saved Data”

- Delete all files in there that are not named just Minecraft. (The files named Minecraft are your saved worlds/realms, so don't delete those)

Once deleted just launch Minecraft again. Mine took around 5 mins to start, probably downloading updates that we just deleted, but once it started I got an option to sign in with Microsoft account, got that code to go to aka.ms/remoteconnect and this time
    it worked.
Thema:

1. My minecraft data got deleted. - Similar Threads - minecraft data got

2. All my Xbox 360 Minecraft data is gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my Xbox 360 Minecraft data is gone: Recently I finally found my old Microsoft account, I thought it would have all the Minecraft worlds me and my little sister made when we were young but it turns out Xbox cleared all my **** data...
  3. so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...: how do i fix it anything might help us c8247568-5ee8-44f6-b71c-8509d20456c2
  4. Last year of Minecraft Data has disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Last year of Minecraft Data has disappeared: I turned on my Xbox for the first time since last month, and opened up Minecraft. I updated my Xbox before I was able to open it, and then Minecraft updated as well. When I finally got it open, I...
  5. Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?: For context: My minecraft world on my xbox one s has an issue it says that im out of data storage but i tried deleting save files, clearing local games, reseting my xbox and deleting worlds and...
  6. After logging out of my minecraft world, it shows an error, “we can’t save more data for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After logging out of my minecraft world, it shows an error, “we can’t save more data for...: the issue is i have over 150gb of free storage left, so i do not understand how it is out of room. The world is 650mb so a fairly large world but has not been able to save/sync for almost 2 weeks...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock (Xbox) Failed To Sync World Data. Please can anyone help me!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock (Xbox) Failed To Sync World Data. Please can anyone help me!: I have an issue on my favorite world. I have worked many years on it. I try to load into it it gives me a message saying "Failed To Sync World Data" "The world is not fully synced or has been...
  8. Minecraft account data transfer from hacked microsoft account to new

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account data transfer from hacked microsoft account to new: My minecraft account got hacked through my microsoft account and I later got help from a Microsoft worker to suspend my Microsoft account indefinitely. I was wondering if you guys could switch the...
  9. Minecraft account data transfer from hacked microsoft account to new

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account data transfer from hacked microsoft account to new: So in short, My minecraft account was hacked and so was my Microsoft account. The hacker removed my email and replaced it with his on the Microsoft account but I got my Microsoft account...
  10. Minecraft Xbox Series X - Error you are out of data storage space

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox Series X - Error you are out of data storage space: Hi there, Last night I got this error message "Error you are out of data storage space", so I deleted all local content and maybe cloud content as well?. I say maybe as the list shows all my...