My minecraft crashes when trying to load up a game need help

Discus and support My minecraft crashes when trying to load up a game need help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; someone help me my minecraft keeps crashing when trying to load up a world on Xbox one has anyone had this issue and resolved it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SIR WellFare, Sep 1, 2017.

1. SIR WellFare
    SIR WellFare Guest

someone help me my minecraft keeps crashing when trying to load up a world on Xbox one has anyone had this issue and resolved it

:)

SIR WellFare, Sep 1, 2017
  2. AlaHeza
    AlaHeza Guest
    Minecraft crashed after signing into Xbox Live at start on Windows 10.

When I had turned on my computer and had logged into Minecraft, Minecraft crashes while trying to log into Xbox Live.

The Message is "Signing Into Xbox Live...This Will Take A Moment...", then the app closes and the game crashes.

It happened during computer load up time.

AlaHeza, Sep 1, 2017
  3. NicoleBlythe
    NicoleBlythe Guest
    Xbox One Minecraft Crashes after I load

When I load into my world I get a few seconds then it crashes. I updated Xbox and Minecraft and I am still having the issue. It will not sync. Need Help.

NicoleBlythe, Sep 1, 2017
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Is there another place to get help on Battlefield 1?

What exactly is happening when you try and load the game up?

Does it seem like it is crashing and going back to the dashboard?

Is it freezing up?

We need a little more information to see if we can possibly help you.
  5. NotDalson Win User

Minecraft Java never loads.

Hello again, this did not help my Minecraft. The chunks still didn't load and crashed my game with the same error code.
  6. don cjg Win User

Freezing minecraft issues!

I have loaded up the game and then it crashes when my world is loaded
  7. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Skyrim, to play or not to play, that is the question

Well it may be the digital versions that are buggy.Most of the time the game crashes is when Im going through a door or during fast travel.It goes to the loading screen and freezes up there.It boggles the mind that in this day and age theres still loading
    times.Why not load the game in chunks like Minecraft does.Seems to work fine.
  8. AndrewCleasby Win User

Freezing While Syncing

Problem got worse. My console was essentially bricked when Minecraft kept trying and failing to download. The home screen looked all broken, icons stopped showing up and are still to this point broken. No apps or games would load. The console would crash
    after being on for a minute or two. I fully deleted Minecraft and blocked it from downloading again and it fixed the problem. No other games have this happening, residually several of the icons on my home screen still broken though
Thema:

1. My minecraft crashes when trying to load up a game need help - Similar Threads - minecraft crashes trying

2. Minecraft keeps crashing with exitcode: 1073741819. All screens go black for a few sec and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft keeps crashing with exitcode: 1073741819. All screens go black for a few sec and...: So I just upgraded my desktop computer. New mobo, CPU, PSU, cooler. And updated to Windows 11. After I spent a good few hours deleting every driver from the old system and clean installing new...
  3. Minecraft modded keeps on crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft modded keeps on crashing: I'm playing on 1.20.1 forge and every time i try to run it i get exit code 1 even without mods, i tried reinstalling java and watched a lot of tutorials but nothing works crash logs:...
  4. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  5. Minecraft Crash issue when typing commands

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Crash issue when typing commands: I wonder if someone can help or at least shead some light on what the issue may be. The situation is this. Minecraft / Bedrock on Xbox X been working fine, my son uses it so we can play together...
  6. Minecraft crash code -1073741819

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crash code -1073741819: My minecraft game keep crashing randomly when I play the game, any fixes? Minecraft Java 1.12.2 RX6600xt Windows 11 64-bit AMD Adrenalin Drivers 23.12.1 f3dcfa4d-efd4-414b-850a-44b959059fa7
  7. Multiplayer Minecraft Server Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer Minecraft Server Keeps Crashing: For the last couple of weeks my Minecraft server will crash after a few minutes of playing on my friends server. My wifi connection is fine and stable, as is my friends but whenever a lag occurs...
  8. Hi all. I just tried to launch Minecraft on my laptop but it keeps crashing. Can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi all. I just tried to launch Minecraft on my laptop but it keeps crashing. Can anyone help?: Hi all. I’ve tried to launch Minecraft on my laptop but it keeps crashing. Can anyone help? Thanks. Stv bcc75a49-e175-4373-9ed3-8b3db3bbee4d
  9. I'm trying to sign into Minecraft 1.20.10 with my kindle fire hd10 but it keeps crashing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into Minecraft 1.20.10 with my kindle fire hd10 but it keeps crashing.: So when I press the sign in button it takes me to everything I need to put in to login, but when I continue after the "are you trying to sign in part" it loads then kicks me out and sends me back...
  10. Minecraft crashes when I try to open one of my worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashes when I try to open one of my worlds: Every time I open one of my worlds, right before it shows the loading bar, my screen goes black and puts me on the xbox home screen. I tried to copy the world and try but the same problem occurs....