My Minecraft cape is gone after changing pc.

Discus and support My Minecraft cape is gone after changing pc. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had to buy a new pc since my old one got bricked. I went into the launcher and changed skin (in the launcher since I play java edition) and suddenly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gabaaa, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Gabaaa
    Gabaaa Guest

I had to buy a new pc since my old one got bricked. I went into the launcher and changed skin (in the launcher since I play java edition) and suddenly my cherry blossom cape disappeared. There was no way to select it. Is there a way to retrieve this cape? (and is there a way to retrieve the skins I had on the old pc through the launcher or something like that?)

:)

Gabaaa, Jan 1, 2024
  2. Vanessaez Win User

Hello Gabaaa, my name is Vanessa, and I would be happy to help.

If your Minecraft cape disappeared after changing PCs, it's possible that the cape was accidentally uninstalled from the launcher. To recover the cape, you can try the following:

Verify that the cape is uninstalled from the launcher. To do this, open the Minecraft launcher and go to the "Appearance" tab. If the cape is not in the list, it means it is uninstalled.
    Reinstall the cape. To do this, go to the Minecraft website and search for the cape you want to install. Once you have found the cape, click the "Download" button.
    Once the cape has been downloaded, open the Minecraft launcher and go to the "Appearance" tab. The cape should now be in the list.
    As for the question of how to recover the skins you had on the previous PC, there is no direct way to do this through the launcher. However, if you saved the skins on your previous PC, you can try importing them to the new PC. To do this, follow these steps:

Find the skins you saved on the previous PC. Skins are usually stored in the "AppData" folder on your PC.
    Copy the skins to the "AppData" folder on the new PC.
    Open the Minecraft launcher and go to the "Appearance" tab.
    Click the "Import" button.
    Select the skins you want to import and click "Open."
    Once you have imported the skins, they should appear in the list of available skins.
    I hope this helps!

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My Minecraft Cape gone

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Samy_40

Please answer the following questions to see how we can proceed:

Buddy, this cape was purchased by you or do you have any proof of ownership about it?

By the way, which cape is? And is for Java or Bedrock edition?

Which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this issue?

I'll be waiting for your answers, greetings from another Microsoft user!
  4. Sarita Srivastava Win User

My Minecraft Cape gone

I once had the among us cape and the founder's cape in my main account

I got the founder's cape in somewhere 2020 and among us cape was there in my main account when I went into my profile

They were not custom capes or anything but provided by minecraft

But after 1.17 I guess I lost them all except my pan cape .

How do I recover those capes they looked very great

I still have them in 1.16 version of the game and they show up on my profile

But after updating to higher version I don't see them.

I also notify that they were not a glitch or something because I checked it on my other devices too on the same account and they were present every single time.
  5. Miguel Molina O Win User

I've owned Minecraft java for over 6.5 years at this point, and bedrock since it came out on windows as "Windows 10 Edition", yet I still have not received the vanilla cape

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

The vanilla cape is a unique cape offered to users who owned (by purchase or by code redemption) Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on PC on the same Microsoft account before June 6, 2022

If you don’t see your cape, try refreshing the game by logging completely out and back in.

Minecraft Support cannot 'merge' two accounts to force eligibility, and account migrations that have taken place after June 6, 2022, will not be eligible for the cape.

Do you remember when did you make the migration?

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Why haven’t i received my minecraft vanilla cape?

Thema:

1. My Minecraft cape is gone after changing pc. - Similar Threads - Minecraft cape gone

2. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  3. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  4. My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...: It was shoud have arrived after the 8th but still dint. 988a8760-34f6-40ab-a44b-731547dc4290
  5. It says my minecraft tiktok cape already is claimed.

in XBoX on Windows
    It says my minecraft tiktok cape already is claimed.: I play on computer and have tried to redeem the code in both the Minecraft and Microsoft website and it still says its already is claimed. I would really like to have the cape so I would...
  6. I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...: So I watched a Minecraft tiktok to claim the tiktok cape and I got the code so I went to www.minecraft.com to redeem my cape and I did that then I went on Minecraft and I'm not seeing it on the...
  7. I cant redeem the minecraft twitch cape

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant redeem the minecraft twitch cape: I cant redeem the Minecraft twitch cape i have the code and then i go to the website but when i redeem the code it take me to a micro soft website then when i press confirm it says We’re having...
  8. Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing: Five days ago I got my redeem code for the Minecraft Twitch cape and still have yet to actually have the cape. I tried redeeming it again but the code is already redeemed. It's just completely...
  9. My minecraft founder cape is gone and I remember getting it along with the pancape but it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft founder cape is gone and I remember getting it along with the pancape but it's...: I got the minecraft founders cape when it first game out and recently it isn't showing that I have it on my Xbox or pc I dont know how to fix it please help a6159f65-b4b7-4346-9616-92dfcc4e5561
  10. My Minecraft Cape gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Cape gone: I had just fixed my account that was messed up because of the Microsoft purchase of Mojang and now I no longer have the cape I was first given. b7faed6e-897e-4f8e-a0dc-7e7ac2475823