My minecraft can't start because of storage

Discus and support My minecraft can't start because of storage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can you make it where you can delete all of you worlds at once please because im having storage issues an like do delete all of my world's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Morley×plasma, Apr 16, 2020.

1. My minecraft can't start because of storage

Can you make it where you can delete all of you worlds at once please because im having storage issues an like do delete all of my world's

:)

Morley×plasma, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Andreas Sofogiannis Win User

Hello,

If I understand from your explanation, you need to fully remove Minecraft games from your machine. Please follow these steps:

1) Go to "My Games & App" from xbox menu

2) Go to Games tab and search for your game

3) Select :Manage Games & add-ons"

4) At the "Installed" section, select the button "Uninstall all"

Let me know if that resolve your issue
  3. ArminatorX Win User

How do i enter my "Cloud account"

In order to hinder or prevent savegame hacking, you can't access your savegame cloud storage directly.

It's a completely separate cloud storage and has nothing to do with your OneDrive.

Therefore you can't download your worlds, but if you go to a different console and sign in with your Microsoft Account there, and start Minecraft, your world will be synced from the cloud and you can continue playing in your existing world.

You can't however transfer it to the PC or other Minecraft editions manually. You can however migrate your world to a (paid) realm server, and then use that realm on different devices that support realms.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Transferring Minecraft worlds

Unfortunately, since Minecraft is not a Play Anywhere title, you can't migrate your Xbox Minecraft worlds to Windows 10 Minecraft.

There is no way to access saved data on your Xbox console or the cloud storage.
  5. ANOMALYEXE Win User

Minecraft full storage bug

You have to delete worlds because your "Minecraft Storage" is full

Edit: just read the whole thing try going to storage and deleting some marketplace stuff
  6. CheshireGrundle Win User

360 won't recognize USB flash drive.

I can't configure it because it is not showing up in the list of storage devices along with the original Xbox HDD and cloud storage.
Thema:

1. My minecraft can't start because of storage - Similar Threads - minecraft can't start

2. I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons: Good afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, SunGood afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, everything has always been fine, but since yesterday I cannot connect to the Mojang servers and play the...
  3. I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app: About a week ago, I started having a problem that makes an error code appear when trying to launch minecraft. [img] At the same time a problem occurred that made my xbox app not start instead...
  4. MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought: Can someone from MICROSOFT please contact me? I can't start Minecraft Java edition on my PC Windows. I bought it 3 years ago, and played it for years, but I had to reinstall the whole system due...
  5. Minecraft legends on PC keeps crashing. Can't even start a game. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft legends on PC keeps crashing. Can't even start a game. Help!: Can't start a game in minecraft legends for pc. Crashes immediately after intro screen. Hear a message about disconnection. Help! Have tried various troubleshooting methods already....
  6. every time I try to start minecraft java in multiplayer it tells me I can't because of my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    every time I try to start minecraft java in multiplayer it tells me I can't because of my...: every time I try to log onto a minecraft server I get the information: "failed to log in: Multiplayer is disabled. please check your Microsoft account settings" I am alone in a microsoft family...
  7. I can't start minecraft on my ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start minecraft on my ps4: As I wanted to play some minecraft with my friend, I couldn't start it. I am stuck on red "mojang studios" screen and I can't do nothing about it. Restarting doesn't work, and neither does...
  8. Minecraft: XB1 Edition won't start and can't uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: XB1 Edition won't start and can't uninstall: Whenever I go to run Minecraft: Xbox One Edition it gives me the error code 0x80070490 (which is strange because I think it's a streaming video error?). So then I figured I'd uninstall and...
  9. Can't start Minecraft Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Minecraft Xbox one: Hey guys I have a digital copy of Minecraft that was working fine but now it shows a black screen on start up then goes back to home. l have tried restarting the console and have uninstalled and...
  10. When trying to play Minecraft from disc, now get message saying "can't start game, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to play Minecraft from disc, now get message saying "can't start game, ...: Anyone know what we're doing wrong...we have only just started to use Xbox live and assume it's something to do with trying to chat to his pals while plaing mine craft. Do we really need to pay...