My Minecraft bedrock app on my iPhone got deleted. I reinstalled it how do I get my worlds...

Discus and support My Minecraft bedrock app on my iPhone got deleted. I reinstalled it how do I get my worlds... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Minecraft bedrock app on my iPhone got deleted. I reinstalled it how do I get my worlds back? It was on a iPhone and it was version 1.20?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pat_832, Jun 11, 2023.

1. Pat_832
    Pat_832 Guest

My Minecraft bedrock app on my iPhone got deleted. I reinstalled it how do I get my worlds...

My Minecraft bedrock app on my iPhone got deleted. I reinstalled it how do I get my worlds back? It was on a iPhone and it was version 1.20?

:)

Pat_832, Jun 11, 2023
  2. Pat_832 Win User

My Minecraft bedrock app on my iPhone got deleted. I reinstalled it how do I get my worlds back?

Thx.

But if the app is gone why does the data in files go too?

Why isn’t the data saved to my account? So if the app is gone your data be on your Microsoft account.

How can I stop this from happening again?
  3. Ronnieee Win User

My Minecraft bedrock app on my iPhone got deleted. I reinstalled it how do I get my worlds back?

That is because the data is saved to your phone and once the game is deleted on there, that will include the files. To avoid this feom happenning again, just back up your data first from your phone's file manager. Go to the game folders and copy the data, save it to another folder so you can just copy it back to the game files after reinstalling.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your Minecraft worlds.

If I may ask, after reinstalling the game, you do not have your data anymore?

Because if this was deleted on your phone, this would be deleted from the game as well most especially when reinstalling the game and you are only playing this offline.

You would need to back up the files first before deleting the game so that the data will also not be included when deleting it. I would suggest doing that the next time. Unfortunately, they cannot be recovered anymore for this.
  5. Killing Skids Win User

Minecraft Beta 1.17

I just installed Minecraft Bedrock but I realised that my minecraft was in 1.17 beta. However, I did not opt into the beta and i cannot leave it. I have reinstalled many times but it still does not work. Please help I want to play servers
    Hi,

I am ,

To fix get rid of the beta Minecraft you must delete the insider app and reinstall minecraft
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

Hi there Sophia, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

For specific questions or issues related to the mobile version of Minecraft, it is advisable to contact the dedicated support team for the game. They handle the game's functionality on mobile devices.

You can reach out to them through the following link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

I appreciate your understanding and wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

1. My Minecraft bedrock app on my iPhone got deleted. I reinstalled it how do I get my worlds... - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock app

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  5. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  6. I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...: So I watched a Minecraft tiktok to claim the tiktok cape and I got the code so I went to www.minecraft.com to redeem my cape and I did that then I went on Minecraft and I'm not seeing it on the...
  7. Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock: as the title says i Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock, i have restarted my pc , deleted everything related to the app and restarted...
  8. I own minecraft bedrock edition and it shows on xbox app too but it said on the launcher...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own minecraft bedrock edition and it shows on xbox app too but it said on the launcher...: I bought it but it wants me to buy both editions for no reason ( it said ( X ) Something went wrong when i insert a ss a36f96f6-4e88-4289-bbe5-f05b8f77c6b4
  9. I cannot open Minecraft Bedrock. "This app can't open, Check the Windows Store for more...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot open Minecraft Bedrock. "This app can't open, Check the Windows Store for more...: I've been trying to open it for days but I can't open it. [img] 01272dc8-ce5d-4ce2-a8a5-d73884017e90
  10. I can not install minecraft Bedrock from the launcher or xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not install minecraft Bedrock from the launcher or xbox app: it is impossible for me to install this game I have tried every thing on the launcher i click the install button and wait a while and then the play button is just greyed out i use the xbox app and...