My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

Discus and support My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bilal Hussain1, Jan 12, 2024.

1. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

Hi,

I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It says I dont have the game?

Please can someone help, looking online alot of people have had issues with migration :/

Thanks

My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of... [​IMG]

My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of... [​IMG]

I noticed there isnt a buy button for the bedrock edition? I should have both Java and Bedrock editions? Doesn't change the fact no version is available in the launcher...

:)

Bilal Hussain1, Jan 12, 2024
  2. sharonm3141 Win User

Can only access minecraft Java Demo despite multiple purchases

Hi Kathy -

We understand that you have access to your account and you have already migrated your Mojang account to your Microsoft account. May we confirm if the migrated account can be signed into the Minecraft website and the game license you have purchased shows?

I can sign in to the minecraft website with my microsoft account but the game license I purchased does not show. I am able to play Windows version under both logins, but not JAVA version.

Please use this website: Minecraft Login and sign into your Microsoft account.

If not, do you mind asking your family members or people around you if the account was migrated to them instead of yours?

My husband's account was migrated successfully to his microsoft account. Mine were not. I previously had 2 minecraft accounts. I have 2 microsoft accounts. Neither shows JAVA enabled. There are no other microsoft accounts in use in our house.

Was your Microsoft account secured during the time you migrated your game license?

yes

The Minecraft support article have a definition and steps on how to successfully play Minecraft Java Edition when you have been shown with demo mode message. Please see this link: Minecraft: Java Edition Demo Mode | Minecraft Help

I have tried everything in this article. Nothing works.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Help with logging into Minecraft java account that goes to minecraft bedrock account when logged in with the same email

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble logging into your Minecraft Java account. It sounds like there may be some confusion with your email address and account information.

For us to be on the same page, may we know when did you migrated your Minecraft account to Microsoft account?

We would like to show you a timeline of the migration process so you will be aware of what could have happened to your Minecraft Java:

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. BahadourAf. Win User

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft

I tried everything nothing works
  5. lewis.123 Win User

Minecraft

when i migrated i didnt have access to my normal xbox account so i crated a new account so when i went to login in a few months later i tried using the email i used for my mojang account before migrating that took me to a different Microsoft account i own that doesn't have minecraft on it

i was on java and migrated so i need to find what email i used when migrating my account as i dont have it i have my minecraft username and my purchase id from when i bought minecraft
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Migration

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft account migration.

Just a gentle reminder that we are only Xbox gamers here in the community. We are not Microsoft employees and we do not have tools to access any Microsoft System.

Since you mentioned that you haven't migrated your account yet, according to the official Minecraft website: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/account-migration-last-call

"On Sep 19, 2023, the migration of Mojang accounts has now been completed. It is no longer possible to migrate unmigrated accounts or make the move.

Unmigrated Mojang accounts will not be able to sign in to Minecraft.net or the Minecraft Launcher to migrate. In addition, starting September 19, 2023, Minecraft Support will no longer be able to assist in any MSA migration-related tickets."

Also according to the Post-Migration Process FAQ article:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/19615552270221

"As of December 18, 2023, the post-migration process for Mojang accounts has officially ended. If you successfully completed the post-migration process, you should now have access to both Java and Bedrock editions.

As the migration period has concluded, Minecraft Support will no longer assist with migration-related queries. Visit this link to learn about making a new Microsoft account."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

1. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of... - Similar Threads - Minecraft account was

2. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  3. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  4. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  5. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  6. My Minecraft account

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft account: When I attempted to make a new account it said that (Joslynnn77) needs to be unlinked but I can’t unlink it I tried many ways to try and searched for months this situation is really irritating for...
  7. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  8. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  9. When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I...: When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I do it correctly it shows loading a1f293fd-2069-473f-b812-c294788b53fb
  10. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i cant download minecraft can you help my pls e9460034-a365-4c2d-86ae-1648bc3ded80