my Minecraft account was stolen and they changed the email

Discus and support my Minecraft account was stolen and they changed the email in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I haven't logged into Minecraft for a few months, so I went to log in today, and my account doesn't exist. Well, it does exist (my username and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bella_grace, Nov 24, 2023.

1. bella_grace
    bella_grace Guest

I haven't logged into Minecraft for a few months, so I went to log in today, and my account doesn't exist. Well, it does exist (my username and gamertag), but my email, number and password has been changed. I am so mad. I've had this account for almost 10 years, and now it's gone. I've tried to get help from Microsoft and they keep telling me that I have not provided enough information to verify my identity. I even gave my Xbox360 ID that the account was literally created on. I don't have the receipt from when I bought the PC version, but I have the emails from Mojang telling me to migrate my account, and that my account was successfully migrated, which was a year ago. I also have receipts from 2015 from when I purchased texture packs on this same account. What else can I do? Please help.

:)

bella_grace, Nov 24, 2023
  2. Bogdan Romanescu Win User

Hello, my minecraft account got stolen.

My account in minecraft got stolen was migrated on this account they ve changed the email adress on my minecraft acount that was migrated on this **** **** platform.
  3. rahaf saad Win User

My Minecraft account has been stolen

Only my Minecraft account was stolen and it is linked to Microsoft and I think the thief changed my Minecraft account email to his e-mail and I can't login to my account or play I want a solution before the thief sells my account to someone else and I hope you can return it to me
  4. bella_grace Win User

Hello,

Thank you so much for your help! Unfortunately the interactive tool did not work, as my email and number on that account have been changed, so it won't work. I know for sure it is none of mine or a family members email address as it was a random yahoo email address, which no one I know uses. With this being a random person, it makes it that much more frustrating. I filled out the request form as well, but got denied 3 times already. Xbox is not taking any calls until Monday. Their other ways of getting help recovering an account, are all things I have already tried. I tried filling out the recovery form one more time, and it said I reached my limit for the day. It would be just way easier to talk to a person, but I guess I'll have to wait until Monday.

Thank you for your help though!
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I appreciate the response and thank you for the information.

Try to contact them again and keep choosing any issues until they provide you an option to request a call or chat from support as a contact option.

Once they call, kindly explain the issue regarding your Microsoft account being compromised and they will be able to help you escalate your case.

Best regards,
    Darhyl
  6. bella_grace Win User

Sorry, also I misread Xbox. Once I described my issue, it said calls and online chats are NOT available for this issue.
Thema:

1. my Minecraft account was stolen and they changed the email - Similar Threads - Minecraft account was

2. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  3. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  4. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  5. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  6. My Minecraft account

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft account: When I attempted to make a new account it said that (Joslynnn77) needs to be unlinked but I can’t unlink it I tried many ways to try and searched for months this situation is really irritating for...
  7. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  8. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  9. When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I...: When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I do it correctly it shows loading a1f293fd-2069-473f-b812-c294788b53fb
  10. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i cant download minecraft can you help my pls e9460034-a365-4c2d-86ae-1648bc3ded80