My minecraft account was hacked into with the password being changed and the email changed...

Discus and support My minecraft account was hacked into with the password being changed and the email changed... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My minecraft account was hacked into and I tried contacting minecraft help on recovering my account. They have told me to come to microsoft support... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aiden Doctor, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Aiden Doctor
    Aiden Doctor Guest

My minecraft account was hacked into with the password being changed and the email changed...

My minecraft account was hacked into and I tried contacting minecraft help on recovering my account. They have told me to come to microsoft support saying they dont have control of their accounts anymore. Microsoft will not respond to me on getting my account back and so I would appreciate if someone can get back to me so I could get my account back. I have had this account for over 6 years and would greatly appreciate it if the email could be set back to mine so i can change the password and recover the account.

:)

Aiden Doctor, Dec 5, 2023
  2. NWTG Coyote Win User

my account is being hacked

hello to stop being hack change you email password and then if that doesn't work contact Microsoft and tell them your issue about being hack and then the will sought it out.
  3. mweqw Win User

Microsoft says my account doesn't exist

I have exact the same problem. My Email was hacked a few days ago and i think somehow the hack also hacked my Microsoft which has the Email and changed the Email from my Minecraft account to another one.
  4. Leonardo _NOP Win User

No access to Minecraft account

Hi Fernando,

The problem is that I can no longer find a Minecraft account with my Microsoft account, but I do have the purchase email,

maybe that will help to restore my Minecraft account?

I have the idea that I have been hacked and that they have changed my login username and password.

I also contacted Mojang, but they told me to go to Microsoft with this issue.
  5. xTheProHD Win User

Did I get hacked?

I dont know if your account has been ''hacked'' but if i were i would change my password! or your email on the account!!
  6. Georges C. Win User

My account was hacked and email changed and password too(minecraft)

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jirka, I`m sorry what happened to your account, in those cases of hacking microsoft accounts should fill out the account recovery form by the link below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
Thema:

1. My minecraft account was hacked into with the password being changed and the email changed... - Similar Threads - minecraft account was

2. My microsoft account on minecraft switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My microsoft account on minecraft switch: Hello, could I know why I am suspended from multiplayer and if not how long until it will no longer be suspended? 700b8bb1-a441-4bd7-a774-9a361a249259
  3. Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account: I'm logged into my account on the launcher, it shows up and everything. When I go to play Java, it says I need to add a username. When I enter the one I already have it says it's in use, despite...
  4. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  5. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  6. I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...: I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what microsoft account it was. how can i find out and start playing minecraft agn?...
  7. I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4: Please give me the right directions in creating what I've asked for. Thanks 64f1cd40-6edc-42d4-934a-f5d7c5c4bce9
  8. Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect: Hi there I have a minecraft server where one of the memeber is unable to join he has tried on 3 seperate devices but still receives the error message saying unable to join the world does anyone...
  9. How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch: "Can't join cross-platform Minecraft server on Switch. It asks for both Microsoft and Nintendo accounts. Need help signing in with both accounts ." e149d864-e755-432f-9c38-a432440daaf9
  10. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...