My minecraft account was hacked into with the password being changed and the email changed...

Discus and support My minecraft account was hacked into with the password being changed and the email changed... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My minecraft account was hacked into and I tried contacting minecraft help on recovering my account. They have told me to come to microsoft support... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aiden Doctor, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Aiden Doctor
    Aiden Doctor Guest

My minecraft account was hacked into with the password being changed and the email changed...

My minecraft account was hacked into and I tried contacting minecraft help on recovering my account. They have told me to come to microsoft support saying they dont have control of their accounts anymore. Microsoft will not respond to me on getting my account back and so I would appreciate if someone can get back to me so I could get my account back. I have had this account for over 6 years and would greatly appreciate it if the email could be set back to mine so i can change the password and recover the account.

:)

Aiden Doctor, Dec 5, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: