My Minecraft account was hacked. I was able to recover my password but it takes me to a...

Discus and support My Minecraft account was hacked. I was able to recover my password but it takes me to a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It says I was offline for 7 hours, But I don't usually play at 5-6 AM. I am able to log in with the "recovered" user which is not the one I use to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Claudia_13, Jul 16, 2023.

1. Claudia_13
    Claudia_13 Guest

My Minecraft account was hacked. I was able to recover my password but it takes me to a...

It says I was offline for 7 hours, But I don't usually play at 5-6 AM. I am able to log in with the "recovered" user which is not the one I use to play with. Everyone keeps saying to change your password, I did, but it takes me to an account that I never played. I can see my account still exists, I thought the hacker deleted everything, But someone's been playing on my account, I don't know who but someone is.

:)

Claudia_13, Jul 16, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

I cant login to xbox live via my microsoft account or through minecraft PC

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Mark_OUT, you mention that your Minecraft account was hacked, but were you able to recover your account?
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Recovery

Will I be able to recover anything that was purchased that was in a hacked account? A minecraft purcahse for example.
    If you can recover the hacked account, then yes. Otherwise no since everything is tied to the account that originally purchased it and nothing is transferable between accounts.
  4. Chaotic mirror Win User

I was hacked.

Hi sir my other account password has been hacked please help me to recover my account.I have sended gmail but no respond please help me
  5. TexasRush Win User

Modern warfare 3 problems

the thing is this account on own is my 2nd account my main account is the one with the problem, but lets see Im going to try and recover it. If I can't I might need some help because a few years ago I was hacked and someone changed my email? how would I
    be able to recover my email and password for the account? I have the original email that i made the account with
  6. BraggerPenny856 Win User

microsoft i have a question

but thats what im not completely sure about. im not sure if it was completely changed. and i already locked my account cuz my profile was hacked. they should already know that its my profile considering they know that i didnt hack my own my account. i also
    dont want to lock my account for an investigation for no reason. the last time i got hacked, i locked it and the person that hacked my invited me to his own party and told me the email and password. I recovered it onto my xbox but couldnt play on the profile
    uz it was locked. so i knew the password during the investigation, they changed it when i already knew it and they think im trying to hack my account. Msg me on my gt Philosophey
Thema:

1. My Minecraft account was hacked. I was able to recover my password but it takes me to a... - Similar Threads - Minecraft account was

2. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  3. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  4. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  5. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  6. My Minecraft account

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft account: When I attempted to make a new account it said that (Joslynnn77) needs to be unlinked but I can’t unlink it I tried many ways to try and searched for months this situation is really irritating for...
  7. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  8. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  9. When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I...: When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I do it correctly it shows loading a1f293fd-2069-473f-b812-c294788b53fb
  10. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i cant download minecraft can you help my pls e9460034-a365-4c2d-86ae-1648bc3ded80