My minecraft account was hacked (I play on PC, Macbook) and lost. Can I retrieve it back?

Discus and support My minecraft account was hacked (I play on PC, Macbook) and lost. Can I retrieve it back? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear Sir/Madam, My minecraft account was hacked last weekend. I play it on my Macbook. When I tried to login, it said that the microsoft account was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gabriel Cahyono, Oct 12, 2023.

1. My minecraft account was hacked (I play on PC, Macbook) and lost. Can I retrieve it back?

Dear Sir/Madam,

My minecraft account was hacked last weekend. I play it on my Macbook. When I tried to login, it said that the microsoft account was no longer there, thus I remade it with the same email as I thought that I may be able to retrieve it back with the same name.

When I look up on google, minecraft said that I can retrieve it if I have my purchase id. I do, but as mojang changed to microsoft, they are no longer able to help me and referred me to this place. I tried to retrieve my microsoft account, but it said that the information is not enough (maybe because it detected the new account I created, not the one lost).

I don't really care about the microsoft account as I only made it for the minecraft game, as long as I can retrieve back my minecraft (link my id back to this original account), I would be very happy.

Thank you very much,

Gabriel

:)

Gabriel Cahyono, Oct 12, 2023
  2. onyxishere Win User

Modern Warfare 2 Hacked and Offered No Support

Sorry to hear it. Activision is aware of hacks within the CoD series but won't help with them even if it was the newest game in the series. I'm afraid that there's nothing that can be done to retrieve the XP you lost in the game. The best that I can offer
    you, other than creating a new account, is to get some of your friends to invite you to their games. That will be the only way to get back into multiplayer on the affected account.
  3. EricHasenauer Win User

Need help XBOX 360 NAT errors and slow speeds

is there a way I could reroute the internet to my mac and then back to my xbox 360? I know you can do it for a pc ,but I'm not familiar with networking on a macbook.
  4. chatapon hompirom Win User

Question please help

I already got hack another account nice I lost 2 minecraft account but xbox can't help me anything nice
  5. Thijs Elijzen Win User

Microsoft account lost

Hi thanks for helping me.

I lost the account it has been hacked and i can't login with my own email. I have the transaction email from minecraft in my mail but i can't login on that account anymore
  6. Ethan K1 Win User

Migrating mojang account gives name. Now when I sign in its a whole different profile.

Is there anything I can do to get my account back if it was hacked? I have a lot of things on it from different servers and it would really suck if I lost years of work.
Thema:

My minecraft account was hacked (I play on PC, Macbook) and lost. Can I retrieve it back?

1. My minecraft account was hacked (I play on PC, Macbook) and lost. Can I retrieve it back? - Similar Threads - minecraft account was

2. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  3. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  4. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  5. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  6. My Minecraft account

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft account: When I attempted to make a new account it said that (Joslynnn77) needs to be unlinked but I can’t unlink it I tried many ways to try and searched for months this situation is really irritating for...
  7. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  8. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  9. When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I...: When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I do it correctly it shows loading a1f293fd-2069-473f-b812-c294788b53fb
  10. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i cant download minecraft can you help my pls e9460034-a365-4c2d-86ae-1648bc3ded80