My Minecraft account that I have had for 3 years has been hacked

Discus and support My Minecraft account that I have had for 3 years has been hacked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today I simply went to log in to play my game and I don't have access and apparently they have also changed my email 8ed95a96-d8d7-4b50-a26e-7d387ee7fadc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Danigamer1718, Nov 7, 2023.

1. My Minecraft account that I have had for 3 years has been hacked

Today I simply went to log in to play my game and I don't have access and apparently they have also changed my email

:)

Danigamer1718, Nov 7, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Danigamer1718, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry you're having problems with your Minecraft account;
    In advance, I want to make it clear that this is a public community forum in which we are players like you. We are not employees of Microsoft nor employees of Minecraft, so we do not have access to accounts or any type of personal information of users, so I would appreciate your understanding in this regard and understanding with us in advance.

First, try changing the password associated with your Mojang account.
    Sign out of your account from all devices and try to sign in again with the new password.

Really the only thing you can do and what is recommended is that you continue insisting with the Xbox team, explaining the situation in detail since they are the only ones who can help you because they do have access to accounts and can see what has possibly happened. This forum really is not the most appropriate medium to discuss your topic, especially because we as players do not have the tools to help you, as it is a sensitive topic of privacy and security.

Below I will leave you the link, so you can contact Xbox technical support:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Note: Remember that Xbox chat is open from Monday to Friday from 9:00AM to 9:00PM

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you
    Best regards.
  3. Haxrael Win User

hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named ********** has taken my account, it was *****.

sorry i had exams so couldnt reply but no my problem has not been solved, im sure it got hacked because i have tried logging into my microsoft account and it is showing that i havent bought minecraft
  4. Mario Tirler Win User

I can't login to Minecraft, why?

That doesn't really help because I still don't have Minecraft on my account, that is why I am suspicious that my account has been hacked in to and deleted by someone
  5. khizar hasan1 Win User

Minecraft account

Yes I changed it multiple times but the hacker changed the verification email my Microsoft account has been recovered but the Xbox account where we have to login to play games like forza or minecraft has been hacked
  6. Phil Halse Win User

Stolen Minecraft account, how to get it back

ARE MINECRAFT ACCOUNTS BEING STOLEN OR IS MICROSOFT STORE COMPROMISED

Hi , This account has been in use on the same email account for at least 5 years .The Email attached to this account has never changed : I have used this email for 25 years . The Gamer Tag is FallAsteroid497 , as far as I remember this has been in use for several years . I vaguely remember having to reclaim this account about 5 years ago , I can't remember if it was due to Minecraft changes or if the account had been hacked or stolen . I have had to do a new install and have never had an issue in the past . Syears or more . what has Microsoft done to Stuff things up ? XBOX says it is a Windows account that I own , I can sign in to Microsoft store and it recognises the email and the Gamer tag . Xbox also recognises the account details , The last purchase I made was to be able to use this account on My Daughters IPAD . My understanding was the payment I made enabled this account to be used on all mediums , IPAD , Windows , Phones etc . Previously we had only used it on windows and an Android Tablet . This Android Tablet was stolen 18 months ago Nut as I logged the account out and changed the password it should not cause problems 18 months later >

Managed to get old laptop up and running , it cannot connect Minecraft now either and all details have been removed from Microsoft store . I opened the Minecraft data Files and will attach the client ID here

f64fea2a-69c7-4d52-9cdf-ae9e97bd874a

So lets just get it sorted Please . I am sure you can do better than this . Regards Phillip Halse
Thema:

1. My Minecraft account that I have had for 3 years has been hacked - Similar Threads - Minecraft account years

2. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  3. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  4. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  5. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  6. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  7. 12 year old Minecraft Account lost in Migration, any way to get my capes back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    12 year old Minecraft Account lost in Migration, any way to get my capes back?: Hello all, Haven't played minecraft in a while and heard about migration a few days too late to swap over to the new microsoft account. The emails mojang went to an old email address so I...
  8. My microsoft account got deleted on it's own suddenly and I lost my 5 year minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got deleted on it's own suddenly and I lost my 5 year minecraft account.: My microsoft account got deleted for no reason, also you should know the one I am using now is the one that used to be in my previous account. Also I am not sure how my mojang account got...
  9. Mojang Migration Broke My 9 Year Old Minecraft Account - Good Job.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mojang Migration Broke My 9 Year Old Minecraft Account - Good Job.: Can this even be fixed? I have a Mojang account that is now being forced to migrate to be a Microsoft account - fair enough. But once I begin actually migrating it tells me it's sent a code out...
  10. Why does a 4 year old need an email account to play minecraft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does a 4 year old need an email account to play minecraft?: Seriously, I just want my kids to be able to play minecraft and not have to change the control settings every time. They don't need email and seventeen passwords. And what's with all the stupid...