my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

Discus and support my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by benjamin treure, Jan 10, 2024.

1. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

Goodafternoon,

i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i received a email about it. and im sure that its the right email adres. i see another account on my minecraft. but cant login in that one either. what is weird because i think its that account.

pls help me how i can fix this. i dont want to buy the game again.

:)

benjamin treure, Jan 10, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght it waaaay back

Hi, Benjamin my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble logging into your Minecraft account. Based on your description, it seems like you have already migrated your Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but you are unable to log in to your Minecraft account on your PC.

Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

Make sure you are using the correct login option and the correct Microsoft account that was used during the purchase or migration process.

Clear your Minecraft sign-in data by restarting the game and navigating to the game settings. Select the Profile option and choose Clear Account Sign in Data. Confirm the action and wait for a few seconds.

If you are using a third-party launcher for Minecraft, you may not be able to log in if the launcher has not been updated to accept Microsoft account logins

For your reference, I've included some links where you can find more details about the solutions I suggested

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/7b17e3ad-0476-4691-80e6-669ca3f83974

https://easyfixpro.com/minecraft-wont-let-me-log-in/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  3. TheGREATArchy Win User

Mojang Account Migration Issue

Hello Francia,

I am afraid that this did not resolve my issue. I am unsure what you mean when you say to manage my Microsoft account. This account I am replying on and the account I wish to migrate are separate, one being a Mojang account only for Minecraft. I wish to migrate my Minecraft account into a Microsoft one so I do not need to purchase Minecraft again.

4. Nazar Brynzhalo Win User

Minecraft Recovery

I did try, but I migrated my Minecraft account to this Microsoft account, and I don't need to recover it. I need to restore Minecraft itself on my account because it's not working on my account!
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hello! I bought a Minecraft: Java Edition 2020.03.08. on for EUR 23.95. Unfortunately, I did not complete the migration. How can I use it? Thanks

Hi Valaszravarva. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. Unfortunately, the Migration period for Mojang accounts ended last year. If you did not migrate to a Microsoft account before migration ended, you will need to buy Minecraft again from a Microsoft account. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

See this Minecraft Support page for more details, "I Missed My Chance To Migrate. What Happens To My Account?": https://help.minecraft.net/hc/articles/19633473939981

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. BoneCrusher3 Win User

When transferring Mojang account to Microsoft why do we have to re-purchase the game?

It still says the same thing after closing all connecting accounts and resigning into my Microsoft account. It lets me sign in with my Microsoft account and then tells me I can only play the demo and need to re-purchase Minecraft. This is getting ridiculous, I just want my game to work like it did before the whole migration thing. It is a scam to FORCE players to migrate and then tell them they need to repay for a game they have been playing for X amount of years.
Thema:

my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

1. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght... - Similar Threads - minecraft account says

2. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  3. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  4. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  5. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  6. My microsoft and minecraft account thinks im on computer even tho im on a i pad + it says...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft and minecraft account thinks im on computer even tho im on a i pad + it says...: Hi my microsoft acount think im on a computer when im on a mobile device same with my mincraft account + for minecraft it says im logged in on my profile im useing chrome btw but when i join the...
  7. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  8. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  9. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389
  10. i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft: i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft what should i do? 8b70a3c1-e664-43f3-b6f8-3b5ed77df447