My minecraft account might have been hacked

Discus and support My minecraft account might have been hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had access to my account "multicom" up until recently, and now I dont anymore. I forgot the email and i might know the password, but i have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JD crashed, Oct 23, 2023.

1. JD crashed
    JD crashed Guest

I had access to my account "multicom" up until recently, and now I dont anymore. I forgot the email and i might know the password, but i have been logged in so long that i cant remember it. The account disappeared from my launcher, and the skin was also changed. I dont know what to do to recover it.

:)

JD crashed, Oct 23, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello,JD Cm My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

This is usually annoying, I'm sorry you're going through this.
    Remember that I am just another player and I do not have access to your personal data.
    However, it will help you recover your account.

On the Microsoft sign-in page, find and select "Forgot your password?" option. or "Reset Password". Follow the instructions provided to complete the password reset process. You may be asked to provide additional security information or answer verification questions to prove that you are the owner of the account.

You can get more help through the following link.
    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/

Best regards.
  3. Sesshoumuru Win User

Might have been hacked.

It's a gamer picture glitch, the same thing happened to me today. Don't worry, your not getting hacked.
  4. AridLizard Win User

My Xbox might have been hacked?

5. Ironwilled Win User

My Xbox might have been hacked?

6. MoJuiceB Win User

my minecraft java account have been hacked

acttualy the hacker even changed the email of the account
Thema:

1. My minecraft account might have been hacked - Similar Threads - minecraft account might

2. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  3. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  4. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  5. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  6. My Minecraft account

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft account: When I attempted to make a new account it said that (Joslynnn77) needs to be unlinked but I can’t unlink it I tried many ways to try and searched for months this situation is really irritating for...
  7. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  8. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  9. When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I...: When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I do it correctly it shows loading a1f293fd-2069-473f-b812-c294788b53fb
  10. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i cant download minecraft can you help my pls e9460034-a365-4c2d-86ae-1648bc3ded80