My minecraft account is no longer linked to my email

Discus and support My minecraft account is no longer linked to my email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently my microsoft account has been hacked by someone who knew very well how to abuse the microsofts system to completely lock me out. My minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kane Hoeckman, Oct 30, 2023.

1. My minecraft account is no longer linked to my email

Recently my microsoft account has been hacked by someone who knew very well how to abuse the microsofts system to completely lock me out.

My minecraft account has always been linked to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

I now own a microsoft account again with this email but it tells me to purchase the game.

The current IGN of this account is sigmapelsa2 (changed by the hacker)

I have contacted minecraft support but they told me since September they can no longer help with microsoft accounts.

I don't know what to do, this account has a lot of value to me and I will be really sad if I can never play again.

I checked and someone else is playing on my account now so its not like locked.

How is it possible the hacker changed the account email?

He got a single microsoft security code by a malicious discord bot.

:)

Kane Hoeckman, Oct 30, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Kane H, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I want to remind you that this is a Microsoft community support forum where we are members and players like you, therefore we do not belong to Microsoft. If you want my personal opinion, I can suggest that you complete the account recovery form:

Form: https://account.live.com/acsr

In case you cannot fill out that form, the only ones who can help you solve this problem are support, so I recommend you contact them directly.

Support: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/

If the link to contact the previous support does not work for you, I will leave you another one where you can get the phone number. You just have to select the Country/Region where you are currently located, write down the number and call.

https://support.microsoft.com/topic...-numbers-c0389ade-5640-e588-8b0e-28de8afeb3f2

Let me know if this information was useful to you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. poalster gaming Win User

where do I find my account that my mojang automatically migrated to?

so the problem kinda is that I did not forgot my email. mojang made a new email for my minecraft account.

my minecraft account is linked to a email I don't know the existence off :(
  4. Lazy Phoria Win User

I was wondering how I can recover this Account?

But my microsoft account no longer existed so I had to recreate the account with the same email. And I bought my minecraft in a different shop
  5. dylanswann1 Win User

Missing Microsoft account.

Look i’m gonna be honest, i’m having a panic attack right now as i think i’ve just lost 6 years of my minecraft account. I migrated it to a microsoft account and I can’t remember any of the details to, I only know that it is linked to my email (that i have access to).

It is either that problem or the fact that minecraft java is no longer on my account and i don’t know why?
  6. Yuva Odedra Win User

Minecraft showing as not bought

i do not have access to my old laptop but i took a picture of the email and xbox account linked to my minecraft account and it is this email
Thema:

1. My minecraft account is no longer linked to my email - Similar Threads - minecraft account longer

2. Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...: Pq a minha conta da microsoft desvonectou do minecreft do ps4 e eu não tenho mais o email dele para conectar novamente 5953548b-f5f6-43e8-82c7-5556cddca07e
  3. Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?: Hi all. Just from looking around I have a suspicion that there's nothing that can be done about this, but I figured I'd ask in a last ditch attempt. A couple years back, I created a Microsoft...
  4. Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...: Basicly when I sign in with my microsoft account that I know I purchased the game with and it was connected with my minecraft account It says I need to buy the game or that I do not own it. I am...
  5. Microsoft account deleted by Malware. I can no longer log into minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account deleted by Malware. I can no longer log into minecraft.: My microsoft account which was used to sign in to minecraft was deleted by Malware. The virus is gone now but the account is non-existant. I can no longer log into minecraft. I have used the same...
  6. I had minecraft linked to this microsoft account but I no longer have it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft linked to this microsoft account but I no longer have it: When I try to log in in minecraft it says I no longer own it. I was hacked some months ago and maybe that's way I no longer have access to my microsoft account either that or microsoft themselves...
  7. How do I disconnect my microsoft account from my ps5 minecraft when I no longer have access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I disconnect my microsoft account from my ps5 minecraft when I no longer have access...: I am currently trying to disconnect my Microsoft Account from my PS5 minecraft, and when I try to log in with a new email, either nothing happens and makes me log-in again or it says there's...
  8. Microsoft account no longer owns minecraft java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account no longer owns minecraft java edition: I bought minecraft a long time ago and migrated my account on June 30th 2022, but when I tried to log back into my minecraft account through microsoft, it forced me to create a new xbox gamer tag...
  9. No longer have acess to Old Email accounts Linked to Minecraft Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    No longer have acess to Old Email accounts Linked to Minecraft Account.: I have had Minecraft for a long time now but within the last 2 years the email that was linked to it both the main and back up email have been deactivated and i can no longer have access to. I...
  10. Minecraft Java is no longer in my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java is no longer in my account: As the title says, I bought Minecraft a couple of years ago. When the Microsoft account porting was forced on people, I specifically created this Microsoft account that I'm using to ask the...