My Minecraft account is gone... on my Mircosoft Site

Discus and support My Minecraft account is gone... on my Mircosoft Site in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hey! I've been having some issues with badlion client bc it didnt let me verify my minecraft account (that i own one even though i could play online... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sarah Blieke, May 9, 2023.

1. Sarah Blieke
    Sarah Blieke Guest

hey!

I've been having some issues with badlion client bc it didnt let me verify my minecraft account (that i own one even though i could play online and offline JAVA edition). Bc of that i loged off at my mc launcher. At the time I wanted to relogg, it said that i need to buy minecraft, i tried every of my Mircosoft accounts but nothing helped.

Since I also can't contact the minecraft support due to the fact that i even dont own a transaction id anymore, I'm asking here to help...

Is there any issue abt logging in and not finding the minecraft acc existing??

did i do something wrong?!?!

thank you My Minecraft account is gone... on my Mircosoft Site :)

:)

Sarah Blieke, May 9, 2023
  2. stubourget Win User

Minecraft on ps4

Still cant sign in to my mircosoft account on my ps4 for minecraft
  3. malachirobinson Win User

PS4 remote connect

I just turned on my PS4 and wanted to play minecraft, well when it loaded up it asked me to convert worlds but I skipped that for now then It asked me to sign into my mircosoft account on another device using this link and then put in a code. Where
    do I put in that code?
    and my acount

were gone
  4. malachirobinson Win User

PS4 remote connect

I just turned on my PS4 and wanted to play minecraft, well when it loaded up it asked me to convert worlds but I skipped that for now then It asked me to sign into my mircosoft account on another device using this link and then put in a code. Where
    do I put in that code?
    and my acount

were gone
  5. malachirobinson Win User

PS4 remote connect

do I put in that code?
    and my acount

were gone
  6. malachirobinson Win User

PS4 remote connect

do I put in that code?
    and my acount

were gone
Thema:

1. My Minecraft account is gone... on my Mircosoft Site - Similar Threads - Minecraft account gone

2. Minecraft is gone in my account? How do I get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is gone in my account? How do I get it back?: I bought Minecraft in 2019 and migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft a month or two before the deadline, now Minecraft isn't registered under my Microsoft account and I do not have access to...
  3. My old Minecraft account is gone

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old Minecraft account is gone: I had migrated mojang account by the name of "SausageDude" and im pretty sure i had the gmail that i have to my account that im using right now attached to that account. Later on that account got...
  4. my minecraft account is gone after i changed the password to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    my minecraft account is gone after i changed the password to my microsoft account: I tried logging into Minecraft using my Microsoft account since I had already migrated it a year ago but I didn't remember the password so I changed it. but now it thinks that this is a new...
  5. My Minecraft Java account is gone after making a refund for another account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft Java account is gone after making a refund for another account.: I had a Minecraft java (mojang) account before the migration, then I bought another minecraft java account on the same email before migrating, then there was a refund on the newly bought account....
  6. Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on PS4: My 7 year old wanted to play with her friends. I signed in with my MS account and now all her worlds she built with purchases are locked and everything she purchased is gone including her coins....
  7. My minecraft account is gone !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account is gone !: When i login to minecraft launcher it tells my that i have to buy the game even though i already bought it years ago, even the bedrock edition that i own is gone from microsoft store , someone...
  8. Minecraft Java account and profile gone! Help Please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java account and profile gone! Help Please: In a recent windows update my minecraft java was corrupted on our home PC it appears that it somehow also disappeared from the Windows/Xbox profile and launcher window online so that the java...
  9. Minecraft account gone after changing Microsoft password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account gone after changing Microsoft password: I have just changed my Microsoft password and upon trying to login to minecraft.net using Microsoft account, I managed to sign in but My Minecraft gamertag and game is gone?!?! It asked me for new...
  10. My Minecraft account is gone

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account is gone: A couple of months back my email got hacked and I lost a lot of stuff, I got the email and the rest of my accounts back but I didn't realize until now that my Minecraft account got hacked too, how...