my minecraft account is gone after i changed the password to my microsoft account

Discus and support my minecraft account is gone after i changed the password to my microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried logging into Minecraft using my Microsoft account since I had already migrated it a year ago but I didn't remember the password so I changed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by epicbuzzare, Aug 14, 2023.

1. epicbuzzare
    epicbuzzare Guest

my minecraft account is gone after i changed the password to my microsoft account

I tried logging into Minecraft using my Microsoft account since I had already migrated it a year ago but I didn't remember the password so I changed it. but now it thinks that this is a new account that I don't have Minecraft on yet and I can't get back into my old account. I also tried removing both accounts but it still logged me into the new one and now I can't even try to log into the old one anymore

:)

epicbuzzare, Aug 14, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: