my minecraft account is different and I can only play demo

Discus and support my minecraft account is different and I can only play demo in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i was trying to play minecraft and i logged in but i was on a completely different minecraft account and i only have the demo please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tyler basile, Aug 27, 2023.

1. tyler basile
    tyler basile Guest

i was trying to play minecraft and i logged in but i was on a completely different minecraft account and i only have the demo please help

:)

tyler basile, Aug 27, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello tyler basile,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are trying to play Minecraft and is playing on demo mode. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. Did you purchase any edition of Minecraft?

2. Have you migrated your Mojang account to Microsoft account?

3. What device are you using to play the game?

4. Are you sign in with the right account that is used to purchase any edition of the game?

The demo mode is available to any Mojang or Microsoft account that is logged into the launcher but does not own a purchased copy of Minecraft. For further information, you may take time to visit the official article provided by the game developer through this link: Minecraft: Java Edition Demo Mode | Minecraft Help

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. IAmBrutal Win User

cant login to minecraft launcher.so when i login it ives me an error saying you'll need internet for this, 0x800704cf. eventhough i am connected to the internet

hi Kim,

I can login now, I switched user accounts in windows but when I login it says play demo , it also shows my Xbox gamertag different, it shows the gamertag of the account I don't have Minecraft.
  5. lewis.123 Win User

Minecraft

Because its an account i used 10 years ago and when i login it says play the demo or purchase minecraft it also has a different username to my minecraft username when it was mojang
  6. StageCoa11 Win User

After migrating Mojang account to Microsoft, it is gone

I am logging into Minecraft Java Edition with the Microsoft account that I migrated my Mojang account to, and instead of being a full/paid version of Minecraft, it is only offering me to play the Minecraft "demo" version.
Thema:

1. my minecraft account is different and I can only play demo - Similar Threads - minecraft account different

2. How do I link my Minecraft account to a different email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I link my Minecraft account to a different email?: When I was younger and I asked my parents to buy Minecraft for me, I used my school email to create my account. How can I link my account to my current email. 7c8d43af-6cc2-4480-a732-55e105febff0
  3. Can i transfer my minecraft account to a different microsoft acc?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i transfer my minecraft account to a different microsoft acc?: So, I have my Minecraft account linked to a Microsoft account nr.1, but I'd like to transfer the Minecraft account to an Microsoft account nr.2, (I have a different mail signed to it, and It's...
  4. Can I move my Minecraft Java account to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I move my Minecraft Java account to a different Microsoft account?: I am tired of argueing with Microsoft support and I desperately need my Minecraft Java account back at the very least as that is the part that is NOT expendable. I already paid for Minecraft AND...
  5. Can I migrate my minecraft that was linked to my hacked microsoft account to a different...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I migrate my minecraft that was linked to my hacked microsoft account to a different...: So I tried to recover the microsoft account but that proved impossible then I accidentally created a microsoft account from the hacked accounts email so I have a microsoft account as a alibi to...
  6. Minecraft - How to join 2 version of minecraft from 2 different accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - How to join 2 version of minecraft from 2 different accounts: Hello I have bought two version of minecraft on diferrent account. One account - bedrock version, second account Java version. Is there exist some chance to join both version into one account...
  7. My Minecraft Account has been moved to a different email

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft Account has been moved to a different email: My minecraft account was linked to an @gmail.com account. It worked for many years that way. I stopped playing Minecraft in late 2022 and tried to log back in mid 2023. It said that my minecraft...
  8. My minecraft account was hacked, email deleted and changed into a different one

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account was hacked, email deleted and changed into a different one: My minecraft account and microsoft email were hacked through a dicord link that I clicked. The hacker deleted my email and changed it to a new one and I'm not sure what i can do to get it back....
  9. I want to log into a different account on minecraft, but when I try to log in using the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to log into a different account on minecraft, but when I try to log in using the...: It seems my Minecraft is somehow "linked" to an email, which got stolen from and I can't access it anymore. I made a different account using a different email, but when I want to log in, it...
  10. Minecraft keeps asking to log me into a different Microsoft account which I cant remember

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft keeps asking to log me into a different Microsoft account which I cant remember: I play on the bedrock version of minecraft and ive been using the same account to play however i did play with the account on a playstation 4 and 5.Whenever i try to sign in to a microsoft account...