My MINECRAFT account has been hacked.

Discus and support My MINECRAFT account has been hacked. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Minecraft account has been hacked. It was bought through an amazon prepaid giftcard and I have the activation code, order #, and original email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Azael Prisy, Oct 9, 2023.

1. Azael Prisy
    Azael Prisy Guest

My Minecraft account has been hacked. It was bought through an amazon prepaid giftcard and I have the activation code, order #, and original email still.

The owner has changed the email and password linked to the microsoft account and I don't have access/know what it is. How can I use the activation code, and order number, and original email to reclaim the account?

:)

Azael Prisy, Oct 9, 2023
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Hello Azael P! I'm Annanda and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

I am so sorry your account was hacked.

You will need to contact Mojang directly and give all the informations required, okay?

Best of luck for you, and i hope you can recover your account soon.

https://help.mojang.com/

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Azael Prisy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you wanted to play Minecraft and your account has been hacked. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

We just want to clarify, is the account created by you or the seller?

Did you purchase the game with an account?

Account owner can secure their accounts and only then they can recover it if it was hacked too. In this case, we would like to make sure that we are on the same page, please provide us answer to our question.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Azael Prisy Win User

They just respond with:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us for help with your Java Edition account.

As of September 19, 2023, Minecraft Support is no longer able to assist with Mojang/Minecraft log in or other account related issues as account migration has ended.

If you have migrated your Mojang/Minecraft account to a Microsoft account and need assistance, please contact Microsoft Support.

For further information about the end of account migration, please visit this article.

Regards,
    Minecraft Support

This email is a service from Minecraft Help. Delivered by Zendesk
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when I email them, where else am I meant to go?

Edit:
    (the support link is this: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us)
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft Account Has Been Hacked

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ching

Did you already migrated your minecraft account to a microsoft account?
    Or the account never has been migrated?

If it's the second, you need to wait for a response from Mojang. Usually can take up to 48 hours
    Check your spam / junk inbox if necessary
Thema:

1. My MINECRAFT account has been hacked. - Similar Threads - MINECRAFT account has

2. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  3. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  4. Minecraft account has been hacked & now locked out

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account has been hacked & now locked out: My daughters Minecraft account was hacked. We can't get into the microsoft account linked to her Minecraft account anymore. Her microsoft account was removed from my Family account shortly after ....
  5. my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell...: my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell me what to do i tried the microsoft support but it is not working 1bc71b3e-94ed-44e9-8339-2aab49494ec3
  6. Microsoft account with access to Minecraft has disappeared

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account with access to Minecraft has disappeared: I successfully migrated my Mojang account into a Microsoft account on the 8th of June 2022. I last played Minecraft about a year ago. Now today I tried to login in the Minecraft launcher, but the...
  7. My Minecraft account that I have had for 3 years has been hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account that I have had for 3 years has been hacked: Today I simply went to log in to play my game and I don't have access and apparently they have also changed my email 8ed95a96-d8d7-4b50-a26e-7d387ee7fadc
  8. My Minecraft account has been stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account has been stolen: My outlook account has been stolen so I no longer have access to the Minecraft account connected to it. I do not mind about the email but would like the Minecraft account back if possible. I have...
  9. My minecraft account has been stolen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account has been stolen: Someone tricked me and stole my account. They made me go through a supposed verification and ended up stealing my account. I need help. What do I do? a34140ce-f555-4fa2-88e3-d7d0bfc70e4c
  10. My Minecraft account has been hacked. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account has been hacked. What do I do?: Earlier today, I logged onto Minecraft only to realize that somebody else had remotely accessed my account and started playing under my account. I've tried resetting my password and logging out of...