My Minecraft account has been hacked. What do I do?

Discus and support My Minecraft account has been hacked. What do I do? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Earlier today, I logged onto Minecraft only to realize that somebody else had remotely accessed my account and started playing under my account. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by I am Martini, Oct 22, 2023.

1. I am Martini
    I am Martini Guest

Earlier today, I logged onto Minecraft only to realize that somebody else had remotely accessed my account and started playing under my account. I've tried resetting my password and logging out of all instances through the Microsoft Account Security menu but they keep coming back. The two hackers also sent DDoS threats and blackmailed me. So far, they are not able to access my Microsoft Account settings but they are able to go onto Minecraft under my account which means that it isn't a Session ID problem. Please help.

:)

I am Martini, Oct 22, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi I A! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I'm sorry to hear that someone stole your account. In such cases, the only thing you can do is submit a recovery form. If you can still perform actions with your email, you can fill out the recovery form and the responsible team will help you recover your account.

Form: https://account.live.com/acsr

In a given case that you cannot complete the recovery from, I leave you the link, so you can contact support directly.

https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/

If you find this information useful, please let me know; Otherwise, I'll be happy to help!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I think my account has been hacked - what do I do?

You would need to contact support and have them start and unauthorized access investigation. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. kevinmart1 Win User

My minecraft account was hacked, what do i do?

Still haven't gotten it back, just found out that they deleted my transcation ID from my gmail and I am not even able to get it back in any way since microsoft doesnt have a support gmail. i really need help with it right now lol. Basically got scammed 25 dollars.
  5. kevinmart1 Win User

So I am not able to get it back?
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Sorry about that Kevin. I wish there was more I could do to assist you with this
Thema:

1. My Minecraft account has been hacked. What do I do? - Similar Threads - Minecraft account has

2. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  3. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  4. Minecraft account has been hacked & now locked out

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account has been hacked & now locked out: My daughters Minecraft account was hacked. We can't get into the microsoft account linked to her Minecraft account anymore. Her microsoft account was removed from my Family account shortly after ....
  5. my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell...: my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell me what to do i tried the microsoft support but it is not working 1bc71b3e-94ed-44e9-8339-2aab49494ec3
  6. Microsoft account with access to Minecraft has disappeared

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account with access to Minecraft has disappeared: I successfully migrated my Mojang account into a Microsoft account on the 8th of June 2022. I last played Minecraft about a year ago. Now today I tried to login in the Minecraft launcher, but the...
  7. My Minecraft account that I have had for 3 years has been hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account that I have had for 3 years has been hacked: Today I simply went to log in to play my game and I don't have access and apparently they have also changed my email 8ed95a96-d8d7-4b50-a26e-7d387ee7fadc
  8. My Minecraft account has been stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account has been stolen: My outlook account has been stolen so I no longer have access to the Minecraft account connected to it. I do not mind about the email but would like the Minecraft account back if possible. I have...
  9. My minecraft account has been stolen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account has been stolen: Someone tricked me and stole my account. They made me go through a supposed verification and ended up stealing my account. I need help. What do I do? a34140ce-f555-4fa2-88e3-d7d0bfc70e4c
  10. My MINECRAFT account has been hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My MINECRAFT account has been hacked.: My Minecraft account has been hacked. It was bought through an amazon prepaid giftcard and I have the activation code, order #, and original email still. The owner has changed the email and...