My Minecraft account got taken away

Discus and support My Minecraft account got taken away in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I only gave a bot my Minecraft name and email then I only clicked the number it told me to click on the authenticator app then somehow it transferred... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hiamamuffin, Jul 25, 2023.

1. Hiamamuffin
    Hiamamuffin Guest

I only gave a bot my Minecraft name and email then I only clicked the number it told me to click on the authenticator app then somehow it transferred the ownership of the account to another email. I don't know how this happened and I am unable to fix it. I am still able to login to my Microsoft account it's just the Minecraft account that was taken. I don't know how to fix this and would really appreciate some help.

:)

Hiamamuffin, Jul 25, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this on your Minecraft account. I am here to help.

Since you are still able to access your Microsoft account, I just want to clarify, did you purchase the game Minecraft on the same Microsoft account?

To confirm this, kindly sign in to your Microsoft account on account.microsoft.com > Payment and Billing > Order History. From there, please check if you have the Minecraft game transaction under your account's Order History.
  3. Lumie Helps Win User

My Microsoft Account got hacked and my Minecraft account got taken away from me.

Hello IvanoWB,

Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Community. My name is Lumie and I'm happy to help.

I'm sorry you're experiencing this problem. I understand how important recovering your account is to you.

Important: The account recovery form can only be used if two-step verification isn't turned on.

You will need to try the Account Recovery Form: [https://account.live.com/acsr]

Detailed steps on how to use the Account Recovery Form can be found here: [https://support.microsoft.com/office/b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42]

Microsoft takes account security very seriously, that's why Account Recovery is an automated process with no human influence. If you don't have the correct information, you may not be able to get through account verification using the Recovery Form.

The Account Recovery Form requires adequate information to prove that you are the owner of the account. The Account Recovery Process can be a time consuming process, but providing as much info as possible from the start of the process will increase the possibility of being verified by the automated process. You'll need to keep trying until you're verified by Microsoft.

Remember to use a familiar device from which you've frequently accessed your Microsoft account, as well as a familiar location. Microsoft will review your responses and respond within 24 hours. If you are verified, instructions on how to log back into your account will be sent to you, and if you are not verified, you will need to submit the Account Recovery form again. You can do this up to 2 times every 24 hours.

It's important to note that Microsoft Support will not be able to grant you access to your account, you will be sent back to the Account Recovery pages that have been linked above.

If your Microsoft account recovery request was not granted or was unsuccessful, please click the attached link for more information: [https://support.microsoft.com/office/dc56c3e3-dff0-4ed5-8edb-60290eea6b53]

Let me know if you need more help.

Regards,
    Lumie
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

If I disable my subscription on xbox ultimate gamepass for minecraft java and buy it do I keep my minecraft account or do I need to make another one

You will still keep your Minecraft account. It does not get taken away from you.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

got taken away money

Hello there!

For assistance with missing in game currency, its recommended to
    Contact Developer support
    to create a ticket.

Xbox customer support does not have any influence on in game currency.

Hope this helps!
  6. WiseDragon Win User

All my gamerscore got taken away

Thema:

1. My Minecraft account got taken away - Similar Threads - Minecraft account got

2. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  3. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  4. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  5. My Minecraft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got hacked.: The hacker has changed the account email and password as well as turned on two step verification. I contacted support multiple times and only got it suspended. Is there anything else i can do ??...
  6. Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...: Hi, I'm here asking for help, a few months ago I bought an Xbox GamePass using my second Microsoft account to play Minecraft, months later, I finally bought the full Minecraft on my main account,...
  7. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  8. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  9. Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?: So my minecraft account got stolen few years ago and the guy who stole it migrated the account to microsoft. I recently found out that I finally have access to my email which I had my minecraft...
  10. My minecraft account got hacked and got nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account got hacked and got nothing: My minecraft was hacked. I talked to Microsoft support and after giving all the info and filling the form the was closed and the hacker or anyone could not access the account and in return I got...