My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

Discus and support My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by benny fair, Mar 11, 2024.

1. benny fair
    benny fair Guest

My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing can recognise the email as a Microsoft account. I can tell what email it is on because it prompts me to log into it on my launcher. I have called support and they cannot identify it, even as the original account for a Microsoft or Minecraft account. can anyone help me? the current account is, i believe: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

benny fair, Mar 11, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: