My minecraft account got hacked but i have proof that is it mine and i need help

Discus and support My minecraft account got hacked but i have proof that is it mine and i need help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; - So i tried to request a password reset from the minecraft website and there was no email sent to me. - I wrote a ticket to mojang support team and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Công Hiếu Tạ, Jul 8, 2023.

1. My minecraft account got hacked but i have proof that is it mine and i need help

- So i tried to request a password reset from the minecraft website and there was no email sent to me.

- I wrote a ticket to mojang support team and the first reply they said there was no mojang account binded to my email and ask for more information.
    - I wrote a reply providing some information needed and ask if who has my account now.

- Mojang support team replied saying that my minecraft account is now migrated to a microsoft account and they couldnt do anything further to help and tell me to look for support from microsoft support team.
    Now what do i do ?

:)

Công Hiếu Tạ, Jul 8, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

My minecraft account got hacked but i have proof that is it mine and i need help

Thank you for your response.

Kindly follow the guidelines on how to recover your hacked account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

You may also submit a request to recover your account via the account recovery webform:

https://account.live.com/acsr

If it doesn't work, the only best option is to contact Microsoft Xbox Support as soon as possible for further assistance. You can contact them here at this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Công!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Based on your description, your Minecraft account must have migrated to the original Microsoft account email address where it was first created. It is also possible that your account is not hacked at all.

You can check out this link for further information regarding Minecraft account migration:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

In order to find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft account was migrated, you will need to sign in to all of your Microsoft email accounts on account.microsoft.com > then go to Payment and Billing > Order History.

From there, check if you have any Minecraft transactions. If you have found the transactions, use the same Microsoft account to log in to Minecraft Launcher.
  4. Công Hiếu Tạ Win User

Thanks for your reply but apparantly i havent access my minecraft account since 2021 and after checking the name history from namemc i found that my account's name was changed to hiimyeon and i didnt do that nor having any idea how it happened or when so i am pretty certain that my account has been hacked.
    [​IMG]
  5. Vlad Andrei Stefan Win User

Why do i have 2 Minecraft accounts linked to one email

Hey Rodrigo I have now discovered it is not a problem with the microsoft side as it is a problem with minecraft . I have discovered that my premium account now got hacked and stolen, and the email got changed . I belive i have enough proof ,and a friend of mine actually met the person who stole my account . my account has been stolen only beacause my naivity and stupidity . They are asking for 40 dollars and using my account to play on it . I dont know if I lost that account forever . I am replying to you beacause i dont know where else .
  6. vYumYumzZ HD Win User

My Hotmail got Hack Again! (maybe by the same guy)

sorry for my english

The problem is that my Email got hack before and i got it back! and now is hack again!

i need help, i prove microsoft last time that the email is mine so why not now? :)
Thema:

1. My minecraft account got hacked but i have proof that is it mine and i need help - Similar Threads - minecraft account got

2. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  3. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  4. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  5. My Minecraft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got hacked.: The hacker has changed the account email and password as well as turned on two step verification. I contacted support multiple times and only got it suspended. Is there anything else i can do ??...
  6. Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...: Hi, I'm here asking for help, a few months ago I bought an Xbox GamePass using my second Microsoft account to play Minecraft, months later, I finally bought the full Minecraft on my main account,...
  7. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  8. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  9. Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?: So my minecraft account got stolen few years ago and the guy who stole it migrated the account to microsoft. I recently found out that I finally have access to my email which I had my minecraft...
  10. My minecraft account got hacked and got nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account got hacked and got nothing: My minecraft was hacked. I talked to Microsoft support and after giving all the info and filling the form the was closed and the hacker or anyone could not access the account and in return I got...