My minecraft account got hacked and got nothing

Discus and support My minecraft account got hacked and got nothing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My minecraft was hacked. I talked to Microsoft support and after giving all the info and filling the form the was closed and the hacker or anyone could... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IAM Gamer1, Dec 31, 2023.

1. IAM Gamer1
    IAM Gamer1 Guest

My minecraft was hacked. I talked to Microsoft support and after giving all the info and filling the form the was closed and the hacker or anyone could not access the account and in return I got nothing my money was wasted I think Xbox or Microsoft you should give me a new minecraft redeem code of Java + bedrock

:)

IAM Gamer1, Dec 31, 2023
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi IAM, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Unfortunately, support cannot help recover accounts. The same thing has happened to me in the past and the only way to recover an account is with the account recovery form.

https://account.live.com/acsr

Below the best I can offer you are some tips to help you complete the Microsoft account recovery form:

-Provide as much information as you can. The more information you can provide, the more likely Microsoft will be able to verify your identity and recover your account. Include your name, email address, date of birth, phone number, and any other information you can remember about your account.

-Be specific and precise. When answering the questions on the form, be specific and precise. For example, if you're asked for the email address you used to create your account, don't just say "my email." Instead, say "my email is [email address]."

-Remember your passwords. If you remember your previous passwords, please include them in the form. This can help Microsoft verify your identity.

I hope you can understand it and this information has clarified at least some doubts. I hope the problem is solved, I know how frustrating it can be, I wish you the best of luck.
  3. IAM Gamer1 Win User

As I said before the account was closed by Microsoft I am just asking java + bedrock for free because the old one got hacked and Microsoft closed and I even gave all the info they needed.
  4. Jhonkito Win User

Hi again IAM

Remember that here on this forum we are just players like you trying to help other players, we are not Microsoft employees, we do not have access to your accounts and we cannot give you any games, if you want to communicate directly with a Microsoft employee. You can do it through the following link, but I doubt they can give you the game, by creating your Microsoft account you accept the terms and conditions. Where you have some responsibility to take care of your account.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Unable to redeem Minecraft java even when owning Minecraft windows 10 edition.

I did not understand, my friend. Your hacked account had Minecraft Java. Then, after it got hacked, you created another account and was given Minecraft for Windows? Microsoft or Mojang gave you Minecraft for Windows or how this happened?
  6. Quan Le3 Win User

My minecraft account got hack

i know the hacker email but it their email how I'm gonna get it back ?

I just know the email they maybe use a different email for the Microsoft account
Thema:

1. My minecraft account got hacked and got nothing - Similar Threads - minecraft account got

2. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  3. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  4. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  5. My Minecraft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got hacked.: The hacker has changed the account email and password as well as turned on two step verification. I contacted support multiple times and only got it suspended. Is there anything else i can do ??...
  6. Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...: Hi, I'm here asking for help, a few months ago I bought an Xbox GamePass using my second Microsoft account to play Minecraft, months later, I finally bought the full Minecraft on my main account,...
  7. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  8. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  9. Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?: So my minecraft account got stolen few years ago and the guy who stole it migrated the account to microsoft. I recently found out that I finally have access to my email which I had my minecraft...
  10. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...