My mincraft and microsoft account got hacked and my sign in details changed idk what to do.

Discus and support My mincraft and microsoft account got hacked and my sign in details changed idk what to do. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello i'm Henry and i play minecraft i bought an account 2 years ago and a week ago my account got hacked i couldn't sign in to it. after some research... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mr_ burger, Jul 30, 2023.

1. mr_ burger
    mr_ burger Guest

My mincraft and microsoft account got hacked and my sign in details changed idk what to do.

Hello i'm Henry and i play minecraft i bought an account 2 years ago and a week ago my account got hacked i couldn't sign in to it. after some research about my account i find out that my account is not mine anymore someone hacked my account. i tried to reset my password and do every help guild tips step by step but none of them worked also i found out my account Email changed and its like another account. if someone help me to recover my accout i'll be thankful because minecraft is so expensive in my country cuz of the currency. literally 900.000$

:)

mr_ burger, Jul 30, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Unfortunately Microsoft does not provide any tracking tool, if the recovery forms did not help you, you will have to contact a Microsoft agent through the contact page that you can find in any browser.

Remember that this is a public forum and that those of us who participate in it are common players, I am not part of Microsoft support nor can I enter the system, the only thing I can do is provide you with information that might help you.
  3. mr_ burger Win User

Hey man thanks about information you gave me. i don't know anything about this guy but is there anyway to trace that guy using uuid or name?

UUID: e4d2b27d-df9e-48bd-8786-3b4dc8523175
    e4d2b27ddf9e48bd87863b4dc8523175

and one more question... after i got my account back how can i secure it i mean removing permissions stuff? Thanks
  4. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

Hope you are well. I'll be glad to help you, just remember that you're not talking to a Microsoft employee.

I am sorry to hear that you have been a victim of a hacker and lost access to your account.

If the hacker changed the data you originally had as your primary email, it will be very difficult for you to get your account back.

Please try to follow the hacked or compromised account recovery guidelines of this tool:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

If you somehow find the new email address associated with your account, fill out the recovery form with that information.

https://account.live.com/acsr

Here are some tips on how to find the email address.

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

In case these forms do not help you, you will have to contact a Microsoft agent through the contact page that you can find in any browser, in this forum nobody has access to the system to be able to help you.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  5. SimonBasnet Win User

my minecraft java account have been hacked

hi my minecraft java account got hacked (microsoft account) and when i try to recover there is rambler.ru to send

email idk what i do now
  6. Herman Gouws Win User

My XBox account has been hacked.

I only share my gamer tag. I did now change my Microsoft account number and when I signed in the hacked person detail immediately showed as my gamer tag...

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE ASSIST ME IN GETTING MY HACKED XBOX Account Back??????
Thema:

1. My mincraft and microsoft account got hacked and my sign in details changed idk what to do. - Similar Threads - mincraft microsoft account

2. I can't figure out my microsoft account for my mincraft on ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't figure out my microsoft account for my mincraft on ps4: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c187226e-8a37-4913-8d60-369de4d1a752
  3. My mincraft account is connected to an old microsoft account that i do not know

in XBoX Accessibility
    My mincraft account is connected to an old microsoft account that i do not know: I cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft becauseit is connected to an old account that i do not know 1d27fae4-d4ae-4406-a1b3-0ad227825c6a
  4. I forgot my microsoft account my ps4 mincraft is connected too

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my microsoft account my ps4 mincraft is connected too: Hi I don't know how to figure our what microsoft account is connected to my ps4 and I was wondering if you could tell me 509d74e2-048e-4b7b-8b4e-f46df9e6b460
  5. I want to delete my mincraft java account from my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to delete my mincraft java account from my microsoft account: I own a Minecraft account that was migrated from a Mojang account. I don't want to completely close my entire Microsoft account but I do want to delete my Minecraft account....
  6. I can't connect my Microsoft account to mincraft through the qr code or website

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect my Microsoft account to mincraft through the qr code or website: I am trying to connect my Microsoft account to mincraft on ps5 but when I go on website or use qr code I put in information and it re sets asking me for my information again I did it for 3 times....
  7. I can't connect my Microsoft account to mincraft through the qr code or website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect my Microsoft account to mincraft through the qr code or website: I am trying to connect my Microsoft account to mincraft on ps5 but when I go on website or use qr code I put in information and it re sets asking me for my information again I did it for 3 times....
  8. Microsoft account set up to play mincraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account set up to play mincraft: Microsoft account is us set up in a way I can't play realms, this is includes my account as well as child's account. I have used Xbox family app and turned everything to allow but still no luck....
  9. how do i log out of my microsoft account on mincraft with a different ps4 becuse i dont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i log out of my microsoft account on mincraft with a different ps4 becuse i dont...: how do i log out of my microsoft account on mincraft with a different ps4 becuse i dont have the one i signed in with 28b11c41-dbbd-41cc-b606-7d173239acbc
  10. Mincraft Java edition bought with Microsoft xbox account does not shows up

in XBoX on Windows
    Mincraft Java edition bought with Microsoft xbox account does not shows up: Hi I just bought Mincraft Java edition for PC using Microsoft xbox account and cant play the game becouse it dosen shows up. Mojang support sends me to Microsoft support but I am having big...