My Mincecraft code

Discus and support My Mincecraft code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; so a cupple of days ago i bought a 3 month xbox live card for the minecraft promo i want to know when it will come d1aeebac-bff1-42a6-87ea-86fc516506d7 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by thunderj1, Jun 17, 2017.

1. thunderj1
    thunderj1 Guest

My Mincecraft code

so a cupple of days ago i bought a 3 month xbox live card for the minecraft promo i want to know when it will come

:)

thunderj1, Jun 17, 2017
  2. Anthonyt4
    Anthonyt4 Guest
    Mincecraft

Hi idk if youll see this but i turned my minecraft auto save off and it always has been and my frind griefed my world and it saved for some reason, i dont no if theres a way to recover please help

Anthonyt4, Jun 17, 2017
  3. Blaze Hatake
    Blaze Hatake Guest
    diamonds

can you run out of diamonds in mincecraft?

Blaze Hatake, Jun 17, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

My Mincecraft code

You should receive the code by July 31. If you don't have it by that date, you'll want to post back here.

Smwutches, Jun 17, 2017
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    you don't qualify

In order to get the mine craft code you must purchase the promotion on the dashboard.via a payment option

Not via a prepaid code as those count as previous purchases

ngocphi, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

My Mincecraft code

You should receive the code by July 31. If you don't have it by that date, you'll want to post back here.
  7. ngocphi Win User

My Mincecraft code

you don't qualify

In order to get the mine craft code you must purchase the promotion on the dashboard.via a payment option

Not via a prepaid code as those count as previous purchases
  8. SPARTAN Z320 Win User

Mincecraft

Hey there,

Sorry to hear that! Unfortunately I don't think it is currently possible to recover old save files with the utilities available on the Xbox console, so you may have to just cut your loses and continue playing with what you have.
  9. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Mincecraft

10. Newbie1WC Win User

Entering a code for a new game

Update to the above question

I have figured out how to enter the code on my XBOX device using the hand controller.

Now it tells me that the code has already been redeemed.

Mincecraft let me use the code to play for free and I thought it would be the same for Sea of Thieves (the full game card came with the XBOX). I dont want to subscribe to an online service if I dont have to.
Thema:

My Mincecraft code

1. My Mincecraft code - Similar Threads - Mincecraft code

2. My mincecraft account was hacked but nothing was taken apart from items in hypixel skyblock...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My mincecraft account was hacked but nothing was taken apart from items in hypixel skyblock...: When i logged back in to skyblock my account was empty all my gear was gone most my things in my inventory weren there when i logged off and i am afraid they may have access to my microsoft...
  3. Unable to start Mincecraft Education on Mac. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to start Mincecraft Education on Mac. Please help!: Unable to start Mincecraft Education on Mac. Error message appears that says “minecraftpe has quit unexpectedly” each time I open application after download. Please help! I have paid for the...
  4. How do I retrieve My Library in Mincecraft Market Place? Can anybody please advise and/or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I retrieve My Library in Mincecraft Market Place? Can anybody please advise and/or...: How do I retrieve My Library in Mincecraft Market Place? Can anybody please advise and/or help with the telephone number for support? 5f18c9dd-d45d-456b-adfe-3b3df03ede00
  5. I can't log into mincecraft after I got it on mobile..... Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into mincecraft after I got it on mobile..... Please help!: I use a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite. I already played minecraft on my Xbox for a few years. I just got minecraft pocket edition on my phone yesterday.. And when I try to login.. this happens (I...
  6. fogotten email for microsoft account linked to ps4 mincecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    fogotten email for microsoft account linked to ps4 mincecraft: so i have access to my ps4 account but when i opened minecraft i wasn’t logged into the microsoft account anymore, and now because it’s been such a long time since i last logged in and so many...
  7. Mincecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mincecraft: how do you change you kids Minecraft settings. When ever i keep looking i still cant find a solution. It says its the way the account was set up. So like how do i change that??...
  8. Cannot play realm on Mincecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play realm on Mincecraft: I got this message while trying to create my realm and join other's realm. I go to check out on the internet on how to fix this and I found that you have to check 'Allow multiplayer' option in...
  9. Mincecraft + Gold deal didn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincecraft + Gold deal didn't work: on my Xbox one dashboard there was a deal that said if you buy 3 months of Gold you get minecraft Xbox one edition. I clicked on the deal and purchased 3 months of gold through it. I never got a...
  10. Mincecraft code tipped in X-box but App was not in den Hub !!??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincecraft code tipped in X-box but App was not in den Hub !!??: We have tipped in the 25-letter Code in the X-box. But Minecraft was not found anywhere .... it was not in the list of the "Hubs" Where is it?? I cannot tipe the code once more - as it say...