My mincecraft account was hacked but nothing was taken apart from items in hypixel skyblock...

Discus and support My mincecraft account was hacked but nothing was taken apart from items in hypixel skyblock... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When i logged back in to skyblock my account was empty all my gear was gone most my things in my inventory weren there when i logged off and i am... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sachacmgamer, Oct 10, 2023.

1. sachacmgamer
    sachacmgamer Guest

My mincecraft account was hacked but nothing was taken apart from items in hypixel skyblock...

When i logged back in to skyblock my account was empty all my gear was gone most my things in my inventory weren there when i logged off and i am afraid they may have access to my microsoft account what do i do?

:)

sachacmgamer, Oct 10, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

My mincecraft account was hacked but nothing was taken apart from items in hypixel skyblock and i do not know what to do

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft account being compromised. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

If you think your Microsoft account was hacked, kindly try to follow the instructions in this interactive tool using the link below to recover your account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. TWINBABU Win User

HELP ME I LOST MINECRAFT ACCOUNT

this is not a launcher bug. microsoft literally deleted my account for nothing. my current username is gone, but my previous username is still there. and on the hypixel server, people could still see my current skyblock island with my current name. this is so glitchy help me, mojang is part of microsoft so microsoft should be able to help. if microsoft had not asked people to migrate, all these wouldnt have happened.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Minecraft Crashing (Hypixel Skyblock)

Hello BLAZERAV, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble when playing Minecraft on your PC.
    In situations like these (in-game issues), the recommended action is to reach out to the dedicated game support. You can do it by visiting the next link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

In case you need to know when it's necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support, please visit this article:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

However, I can suggest some possible solutions from the Windows side:

A. Delete Java from your PC and install it.

B. Check if your system and drivers are up-to-date.
    You can check for Windows updates via PC Settings > Update & Security > Windows update > click on get updates.

B. Open the task manager and go to the startup tab, once there, click "disable" on each app listed there
    After that, restart the PC and see if the problem is solved

C. Do a clean boot on your Windows PC. For that, please follow this article
    https://support.microsoft.com/topic/how-to-perf...
  5. BlazeRav Win User

Minecraft Crashing (Hypixel Skyblock)

Thanks.

I thought that this was the place to reach out for help, I will surely follow your instructions.
  6. b5ddc9c0-fcbd-47bd-b Win User

Lost Microsoft account

Hi again, I just saw my minecraft account logging in on hypixel, I'm now sure that the account has been hacked and the email changed. Is there anything you can do about it?
Thema:

1. My mincecraft account was hacked but nothing was taken apart from items in hypixel skyblock... - Similar Threads - mincecraft account was

2. Unable to start Mincecraft Education on Mac. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to start Mincecraft Education on Mac. Please help!: Unable to start Mincecraft Education on Mac. Error message appears that says “minecraftpe has quit unexpectedly” each time I open application after download. Please help! I have paid for the...
  3. How do I retrieve My Library in Mincecraft Market Place? Can anybody please advise and/or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I retrieve My Library in Mincecraft Market Place? Can anybody please advise and/or...: How do I retrieve My Library in Mincecraft Market Place? Can anybody please advise and/or help with the telephone number for support? 5f18c9dd-d45d-456b-adfe-3b3df03ede00
  4. I can't log into mincecraft after I got it on mobile..... Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into mincecraft after I got it on mobile..... Please help!: I use a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite. I already played minecraft on my Xbox for a few years. I just got minecraft pocket edition on my phone yesterday.. And when I try to login.. this happens (I...
  5. fogotten email for microsoft account linked to ps4 mincecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    fogotten email for microsoft account linked to ps4 mincecraft: so i have access to my ps4 account but when i opened minecraft i wasn’t logged into the microsoft account anymore, and now because it’s been such a long time since i last logged in and so many...
  6. Mincecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mincecraft: how do you change you kids Minecraft settings. When ever i keep looking i still cant find a solution. It says its the way the account was set up. So like how do i change that??...
  7. My Mincecraft code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Mincecraft code: so a cupple of days ago i bought a 3 month xbox live card for the minecraft promo i want to know when it will come d1aeebac-bff1-42a6-87ea-86fc516506d7
  8. Cannot play realm on Mincecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play realm on Mincecraft: I got this message while trying to create my realm and join other's realm. I go to check out on the internet on how to fix this and I found that you have to check 'Allow multiplayer' option in...
  9. Mincecraft + Gold deal didn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincecraft + Gold deal didn't work: on my Xbox one dashboard there was a deal that said if you buy 3 months of Gold you get minecraft Xbox one edition. I clicked on the deal and purchased 3 months of gold through it. I never got a...
  10. Mincecraft code tipped in X-box but App was not in den Hub !!??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincecraft code tipped in X-box but App was not in den Hub !!??: We have tipped in the 25-letter Code in the X-box. But Minecraft was not found anywhere .... it was not in the list of the "Hubs" Where is it?? I cannot tipe the code once more - as it say...