My Microsoft Xbox Wireless gamepad won't connect back.

Discus and support My Microsoft Xbox Wireless gamepad won't connect back. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I bought Microsoft Xbox Wireless gamepad few days ago. I have successfully connected it to my computer, however when I turned off the device... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by İlhan Çetin, Jul 18, 2023.

1. My Microsoft Xbox Wireless gamepad won't connect back.

Hello. I bought Microsoft Xbox Wireless gamepad few days ago. I have successfully connected it to my computer, however when I turned off the device won't connect back at when I turned on again . Light just blinking for seconds and closing. I dowloanded xbox accessories app and updated my firmware too. I tried everything. But same thing happening again and again. Every time I remove the device and have to connect again.

My bluetooth device is ; S-Link SLX- BL035 Mini bluetooth USB Dongle .

My bluetooth device is 2.0 I guess and I researched a little. That xbox controller support Bluetooth 4.0 or higher versions. Is that why my Xbox gamepad won't connect back when I turned on again?

:)

İlhan Çetin, Jul 18, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Sure. That would be our best option for now.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! I will do my best here to help.

When you updated your controller via the Xbox Accessories app, I assume that you used a USB cable to connect your controller, correct?

If your controller firmware is already up-to-date, it shouldn’t be an issue with your controller itself but your device or PC. Since you’re using a bluetooth dongle, that most likely be the issue. Please note that reliability is dependent on the device's Bluetooth card and experiences may vary.

I suggest that you instead look for updated driver for your Bluetooth dongle or maybe upgrade to a higher version of Bluetooth. Just make sure that you do not connect multiple devices to your bluetooth for optimal performance.

Don’t forget as well to install all the latest updates for your Windows:
    Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...

Best regards,
  4. İlhan Çetin Win User

Hi there! I will do my best here to help.

When you updated your controller via the Xbox Accessories app, I assume that you used a USB cable to connect your controller, correct?

If your controller firmware is already up-to-date, it shouldn’t be an issue with your controller itself but your device or PC. Since you’re using a bluetooth dongle, that most likely be the issue. Please note that reliability is dependent on the device's Bluetooth card and experiences may vary.

I suggest that you instead look for updated driver for your Bluetooth dongle or maybe upgrade to a higher version of Bluetooth. Just make sure that you do not connect multiple devices to your bluetooth for optimal performance.

Don’t forget as well to install all the latest updates for your Windows:
    Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...

Best regards,
    Yes I use USB cable and I check for updates for my bluetooth device. Can't find any. I guess I upgrade my bluetooth device
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

How to get Powera Wired Controller For Xbox One to work on pc.

Hello,

one option is a wireless USB to PC adapter.

The second option I use. I have an Xbox ONE ELITE gamepad. I have a USB cable connected to the gamepad, I connect it to my laptop and the system will find the gamepad and without any problem my gamepad works.
  6. jliang14 Win User

Xbox One controller broken by Windows Anniversary Update

After the Anniversary Update, both my wireless dongle and Xbox One controller (both OEM) appear to be broken.

The dongle doesn't show up in Device manager, despite switching to different USB ports.

The gamepad now won't stay turned on, even connected via USB. Isn't detected in the "Xbox Accessories" app.
Thema:

1. My Microsoft Xbox Wireless gamepad won't connect back. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Wireless gamepad

2. Beeping noise coming from wireless headset when on microsoft edge

in XBoX on Windows
    Beeping noise coming from wireless headset when on microsoft edge: I have a wireless headset and when I go on microsoft Edge to watch something I hear a beep noise. This noise seems to be completely random sometimes happening 3-4 times in a short span or i...
  3. Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?: I have a new Microsoft Wireless USB for windows 10. It seems to light and flash when pressing the button. On the other hand, my Xbox controller can't connect to the USB instantly. I tried hard...
  4. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  5. Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?: My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2's RB either doesn't work when I press it or has a delayed input, and my warranty has expired. So am I still able to send in the controller to Microsoft...
  6. Microsoft wireless headset plastic issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft wireless headset plastic issue: Has anyone had problems with the plastic by the mic button crumble? I noticed where mine broke. It broke by a small screw that was threaded into it but I don’t know where it went. Mine is less...
  7. How many people having trouble with Microsoft Wireless headset model 1944

in XBoX on Windows
    How many people having trouble with Microsoft Wireless headset model 1944: I purchased Microsoft wireless headset model 1944 and they constantly cut out, lose connection and people can't hear every word I'm saying! I've only had these just over 1 month and I started...
  8. Microsoft wireless head set for Xbox plastic is breaking on second replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft wireless head set for Xbox plastic is breaking on second replacement: Microsoft wireless head set for Xbox plastic is breaking around microphone on second replacement. As above, it’s weak as a kitten, what do we do? It’s less that 5 months old, first one lasted 2...
  9. Microsoft wireless headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft wireless headset: Hey. I just got the official Wireless microsoft headset. I was just curious if there was a way I could still use the speaker option in the Xbox dashboard to just quickly adjust chat settings. The...
  10. Microsoft Modern Wireless headset-Audio sounds very low

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Modern Wireless headset-Audio sounds very low: I just recently purchase the Microsoft modern wireless headset. Im using it on a brand new Dell Laptop via USB and operating it on the Ringcentral dialer system app for work. The audio while using...