My microsoft store roblox keeps crashing when launched

Discus and support My microsoft store roblox keeps crashing when launched in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I dont know how or why its not launching When i launch it, It immediately closes or opens for a couple of seconds before closing. Ive tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Drexell Nanali, Jun 13, 2023.

1. My microsoft store roblox keeps crashing when launched

I dont know how or why its not launching
    When i launch it, It immediately closes or opens for a couple of seconds before closing.
    Ive tried redownloading it, repair it, reset it, update my computer and drive.

My system is running windows 10

:)

Drexell Nanali, Jun 13, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Drexell, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I saw in the past days other users reporting the same inconvenience regarding this, I recommend you to report this to the Roblox dedicated support channel, and to download the installer using the official Roblox website:

https://www.roblox.com/support

Additionally, in case you need to know when it's necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support, please visit this article:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. funtime war Win User

ROBLOX KEEPS CRASHING ON MICROSOFT STORE

Hello Funtime W, my name is oskayra and it will be a pleasure to help you. I found this information from a forum that you can put into practice to solve your problem. 1 - Delete temporary files from your computer. To do this, please press the Windows + R key combination to bring up the "Run" window on the screen. In this window, type the command “temp” without the quotes and then press the enter key. Now delete the entire content of the folder that opens and finally, repeat the same action but this time with the command “%temp%” 2 - Do a clean boot so that the computer can boot with basic system services. You can see this process in detail on the page below: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/929135... 3 - Also put into practice the recommendations in this link: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/400201... This information is not mine, it is from the independent advisor Mercedes R. :), the credits will be directed to her person. Credits: source of information: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread615-6cdc-4ae9-af75-a5ff03c500f8 This information may be in another language so you will have to translate it yourself, I hope you understand. I hope the information helps you solve your problem, please contact me if the problem persists. Merry christmas. Sincerely, Oskayra.
    Hello Hoskraya,

Thanks for trying to help me me. However, this link you provided couldn't be opened and it brought up an error message, so I couldn't complete the processes.

[​IMG]
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Funtime W, my name is oskayra and it will be a pleasure to help you.

I found this information from a forum that you can put into practice to solve your problem.

1 - Delete temporary files from your computer. To do this, please press the Windows + R key combination to bring up the "Run" window on the screen. In this window, type the command “temp” without the quotes and then press the enter key.

Now delete the entire content of the folder that opens and finally, repeat the same action but this time with the command “%temp%”

2 - Do a clean boot so that the computer can boot with basic system services. You can see this process in detail on the page below:

https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/929135...

3 - Also put into practice the recommendations in this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/400201...

This information is not mine, it is from the independent advisor Mercedes R. :), the credits will be directed to her person.

Credits: source of information:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread615-6cdc-4ae9-af75-a5ff03c500f8

This information may be in another language so you will have to translate it yourself, I hope you understand.

I hope the information helps you solve your problem, please contact me if the problem persists.

Merry christmas.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  5. Hoskayra Win User

6. kevin barrett2 Win User

Roblox freezing

Hello, i posted a reply with a solution one that worked for me. I use 2 computers to play roblox with 3 accounts. 1 of them HAS to be on microsoft store because thats the only non technical software way you can play multiple accounts on one pc.

WHAT ive noticed.

-a fresh install of the microsoft store client(edit the MS roblox client) when you restart your pc efffects the crashes. when i added this to my routine it reduced the crashes by 75% or more

-not have specifically the microsoft store version of the game minimized for any amount of time more than 20-30 seconds

If you can play this on the roblox website version of the game not microsoft store version as they are separate. that one never crashes or at least very rarely.

if you must though, do what i was doing and youll save yourself a lot of headache. It's gotta be a memory leak, or a one drive complication as microsoft store makes sure you can only put things on the drive with windows installed onto it. happy new year, gl and hf.
Thema:

1. My microsoft store roblox keeps crashing when launched - Similar Threads - microsoft store roblox

2. Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app: Description of the problem: When I click to open it, a window appears with a white background and the roblox symbol in the middle and after a few seconds it closes. When I tried to open roblox...
  3. Shiftlock moves my mouse away in microsoft store roblox version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shiftlock moves my mouse away in microsoft store roblox version: Hello! I have an issue with the shiftlock version of roblox (microsoft store). Whenever I turn it on, it works like normal. But my actual computer mouse doesn't get locked! For example, since I...
  4. ROBLOX KEEPS CRASHING ON MICROSOFT STORE

in XBoX on Windows
    ROBLOX KEEPS CRASHING ON MICROSOFT STORE: So, it's been three months since I factory rested my laptop then I tried to install Roblox. Roblox installed successfully. However, when I open it, it makes the Windows error sound effect and...
  5. Microsoft Store Roblox randomly freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox randomly freezes: Whenever I open the Roblox app from the Microsoft Store, the window freezes, but the times at which this happens varies each time I try to play it. Sometimes it happens seconds after I open the...
  6. why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?: why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop? 39b0e822-fa54-4a0f-bc08-70f54e57bd9a
  7. Roblox doesn't work on the Microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox doesn't work on the Microsoft store.: Hi, So basically any time i launch it it loads for 5 seconds and immeaditly crashed. Sometimes if im lucky, it will get to the login screena and then crash. Ive diagnosed that its not a issue...
  8. low fps on roblox microsoft store version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    low fps on roblox microsoft store version: hi does someone know why everytime i look at lights in roblox from the microsoft store version my fps drops. if you do please say it because it just looks TERRIBLE. thank you...
  9. Microsoft Store Roblox VC Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox VC Issue: Many people are having issues and I really want VC feature on the Microsoft Store and a lot of people. I tried removing the app and downloading it and nothing. I checked my account settings and...
  10. why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?: I used website roblox before, but it doesn't work for me anymore for some reason, so I switched for Microsoft site roblox but I have seen some glitches, such as even when I put in first person or...