My microsoft store isn’t working and now i can’t log back into my xbox

Discus and support My microsoft store isn’t working and now i can’t log back into my xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try to go to the microsoft store on my xbox it doesn’t work so I kept resetting my xbox and nothing worked, So i decides to log out of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tristan lewis1, Nov 20, 2023.

1. My microsoft store isn’t working and now i can’t log back into my xbox

When I try to go to the microsoft store on my xbox it doesn’t work so I kept resetting my xbox and nothing worked, So i decides to log out of my account and then i decided to log back into it but when i tried to log back into my microsoft account it didn’t work it won’t even show up. I need a solution to this problem

:)

Tristan lewis1, Nov 20, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I'm going to release your question so that another expert or community member can provide you with better help, okay?
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Tristan L, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having a problem with the Microsoft Store on your Xbox, I suggest you try the solutions below please.

Solution 1:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Delete accounts.
    Select the account you want to delete and then select Delete to confirm.

After deleting the account, follow the procedure below.

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power Center.
    Step 2. Then, unplug the power supply of your console and wait for 3 minutes.
    Step 3. Reconnect the power supply to the Xbox console.
    Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.
    Now add your account again.

Solution 2:

press the Xbox button.
    Open configuration.
    Go to Network and select Network Settings.
    Select Advanced Settings.
    Select Alternate MAC Address.
    Select Delete.
    Select Restart.

Solution 3:

Press the Xbox button on your controller.
    Go to settings.
    Select the network.
    Select Network Settings.
    Select Advanced Network Settings.
    Select DNS Settings.
    Select Manual and enter the following:
    Primary 8.8.8.8
    Secondary 8.8.4.4

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/be0c9558-ba3d-47fe-8eac-39c26fb53d58

Thanks in advance for reaching out to the community, I hope this can help you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. Tristan lewis1 Win User

So when I did that I couldn’t log back into my account because I'm stuck on a infinite loading screen so it never loads. So now i can’t log back into my account and now i can’t play any of my games up there
  5. Jeahy Win User

Can't send messages on the windows 10 xbox app

I think I figured out a way to solve the issue, I completely logged of the xbox and microsoft store on my pc and logged back in. It seems to work fine for now. It might help you aswell.
  6. Jeahy Win User

Can't send messages on the windows 10 xbox app

My age registered is my legal age wich is 18+, so there should be not parental privacy restrictions for me. I think I have solved the issue by logging of the xbox and microsoft store app and log back in. It seems to work fine for now
Thema:

1. My microsoft store isn’t working and now i can’t log back into my xbox - Similar Threads - microsoft store isn’t

2. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  3. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  4. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  5. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  6. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  7. Gifts from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Gifts from Microsoft Store: Hello So I want to buy a gift of minecraft and a gift of 3 months game pass ultimate But I am not sure how long will the code that i get after buying it will last , Since I want to buy them for...
  8. Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App: I am furious! It's been a while that I have abysmal download speed in the Windows Store and Xbox Application on PC. Everything related to Microsoft is just outrageously slow! Flight simulator...
  9. Why isn’t warface in the Microsoft store anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t warface in the Microsoft store anymore?: When I go to the Microsoft store and type in warface nothing will pop up I’ve tried on multiple different devices and it says the same thing on all of them a1fc542f-cfba-4156-ac0f-669eddbe09f8
  10. Pc isn’t recognized as a device by my Microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc isn’t recognized as a device by my Microsoft store: So whenever I try to download a game from the microsoft store it says that there are no applicable devices and so i checked on the website and it said my pc was a recognised device but it still...