My Microsoft rewards, when i try to redeem, says "Oops looks like you are on the go" when...

Discus and support My Microsoft rewards, when i try to redeem, says "Oops looks like you are on the go" when... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was able to redeem the wheel spin on my accounts but then after that, the prompt "Oops, looks like you're on the go" appeared. I don't use a VPN nor... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Owen Weller, May 12, 2023.

1. Owen Weller
    Owen Weller Guest

My Microsoft rewards, when i try to redeem, says "Oops looks like you are on the go" when...

I was able to redeem the wheel spin on my accounts but then after that, the prompt "Oops, looks like you're on the go" appeared. I don't use a VPN nor have been to a different country. Is there a solution?

:)

Owen Weller, May 12, 2023
  2. Gegzy Win User

My Microsoft rewards, when i try to redeem, says "Oops looks like you are on the go" when im not and i have not been to a different country or used a VPN

Hi Owen,

Did you get a resolution to this? I'm in the same boat and have tried three times now to get help from the Rewards Support process, but each time, they've responded with the same stock response that I've earned them in another location.

My query was HOW to resolve the issue so I can at least move forward with redeeming my points.

John

EDIT: To clarify further, I too was also presented with this problem after I had a couple of spins on the wheel.
  3. Owen Weller Win User

My Microsoft rewards, when i try to redeem, says "Oops looks like you are on the go" when im not and i have not been to a different country or used a VPN

Hi Manuela,

The only difference was that I redeemed them on my computer instead of my xbox (I usually redeem them on my xbox) However, I am now unable to access the Microsoft rewards on either devices. I will reach out to the support via the link
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Owen, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor ready to assist you with this

I'm sorry to hear you're not able to redeem something using the Microsoft Rewards program

May I know if you tried to use a different device or a different Wi-Fi network for this purpose?

If maybe you answer is yes and the issue persists I recommend you to reach Microsoft Rewards support below
    https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675
  5. [EX] Win User

Hey guys,

I'm from germany and we don't have (yet) all the Rewards offers, that Americans have.

Would somebody be so kind to describe what that 'Wheel Spin' is all about ?!?

Like how to get one and what you can win etc.
  6. Elayne Trusty Win User

I cannot play my daily rewards as it states I am on the go. I am sitting in my office as usual going no where how do I cancel this so I can play.
Thema:

1. My Microsoft rewards, when i try to redeem, says "Oops looks like you are on the go" when... - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards try

2. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  3. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  4. I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.: I have put in 4 tickets to Microsoft Rewards with ZERO help. They close out the tickets with no response as to what they’ve done. I cannot redeem my points online because I keep getting an error...
  5. When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...: Hi hope you are well when will South Africa be able to redeem Microsoft rewards on Xbox because it says I cannot log in and I’ve checked on internet and YouTube nothing works...
  6. My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it...: Hello all, I am trying to get my account reinstated since it has been suspended for a long time now. However, I go to the section to contact support but everything is greyed out and will not let...
  7. When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...: Is there a fix to this? I would like to redeem my rewards soon. e61a70a0-8bb9-4359-8cbc-23873b0f82cd
  8. Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?: Everytime I try to confirm my order, it keeps refreshing the page. 891827de-cefa-4c7e-b480-5481ca39b013
  9. When I open Microsoft rewards on xbox it shows service unavailable. Try again later

in XBoX on Windows
    When I open Microsoft rewards on xbox it shows service unavailable. Try again later: Microsoft rewards is available in Hungary but when I try to open the app it just says an error message. 3621667d-1092-4fe7-8db5-f3f0cb08334d
  10. I have been trying to contact Microsoft Rewards for 6 weeks

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been trying to contact Microsoft Rewards for 6 weeks: Hello Xbox, I am messaging here as I am running out of options. I have been having issues with my Xbox rewards. I emailed rewards support back at the beginning of July that my weekly streak had...