My Microsoft rewards in my xbox in not opening it saying that there was something went...

Discus and support My Microsoft rewards in my xbox in not opening it saying that there was something went... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Microsoft rewards not opening ead18d57-5ddc-469c-b590-ce4f674986fe Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mohammad Aayan1, Oct 22, 2023.

1. My Microsoft rewards in my xbox in not opening it saying that there was something went...

Microsoft rewards not opening

:)

Mohammad Aayan1, Oct 22, 2023
  2. LandonSanders Win User

Skate 2 unavailable for purchase

I just got on my Xbox go to Microsoft Rewards and then something went wrong
  3. VJSComputing Win User

Rewards App not working

On XBOX Series X the Microsoft Rewards app hangs and when it does open minutes later, and you click on the weekly it gives an "oops, looks like something went wrong service unavailable" error with only an exit
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

My Microsoft rewards in my xbox in not opening it saying that there was something went wrong and service unable so plz can you help me

Hi Mohammad! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft Rewards in Xbox. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

Kindly confirm if your console region is included in the supported region list:

https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/regions

You can check it under "Rewards" > "Microsoft Rewards on Xbox" > from there check if the option will show as Not available or Available.

If your region is not supported, I'm afraid you will not be able to use the rewards app on your console.

If your region is included with the supported list, try to reinstall your Microsoft Rewards app to see if it works.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. thcheat Win User

Microsoft rewards for logging into xbox live for 10 days

The question is not related to microsoft reward, rather xbox live.

1. What qualifies as login to xbox live? - logging into xbox.com or opening xbox with xbox live profile logged in or something else?

2. Is there a way to track my xbox live login history just so that we can track if we qualify for microsoft reward?
  6. cobaltzzz Win User

my xbox is broken or something minecraft says its installing but its not doing anything and i cant uninstall it or pause the update

okay so i restarted my console and it installed but when i try to open it it says something went wrong
Thema:

My Microsoft rewards in my xbox in not opening it saying that there was something went...

1. My Microsoft rewards in my xbox in not opening it saying that there was something went... - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards opening

2. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  3. My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it...: Hello all, I am trying to get my account reinstated since it has been suspended for a long time now. However, I go to the section to contact support but everything is greyed out and will not let...
  4. When I open Microsoft rewards on xbox it shows service unavailable. Try again later

in XBoX on Windows
    When I open Microsoft rewards on xbox it shows service unavailable. Try again later: Microsoft rewards is available in Hungary but when I try to open the app it just says an error message. 3621667d-1092-4fe7-8db5-f3f0cb08334d
  5. i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...: i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops something went wrong please try again a7154711-3bd8-4071-a8a5-f143f1b50ee7
  6. I can't open Microsoft rewards. When i open is it says "update your consoles location" I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't open Microsoft rewards. When i open is it says "update your consoles location" I...: Does anyone know how to fix this? 5f94e2b6-e4f9-4b45-b2b5-d6ef64bdf2a6
  7. My microsoft rewards app doesnt open in my xbox one s its says “oops,something went wrong”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft rewards app doesnt open in my xbox one s its says “oops,something went wrong”...: My microsoft rewards app doesnt open in my xbox one s its says “oops,something went wrong” and “service unavailable “ 711226a9-a2eb-48fe-b2a3-76afd5c4d827
  8. when i am opening Microsoft rewards it is saying service unavailable

in XBoX on Windows
    when i am opening Microsoft rewards it is saying service unavailable: when i am opening Microsoft rewards it is saying servive unavailable. I have tried everything restart ing the console, reseting it.My dvice is xbox one x 3c34973c-dd5b-4351-bb11-a601a6708198
  9. Why i cant Open Microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant Open Microsoft rewards on xbox?: I cant Open Microsoft rewards on xboxand i dont know why , i hAve Xbox series x... And since 1 Jan 2023 cant Open the APP on Xbox i AM from Portugal and i need some Help for This when i Open de...
  10. Microsoft rewards on Xbox can't be opened

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards on Xbox can't be opened: When I try to open this app on my Xbox one console it never opens and it says this: "Service is unavailable. Please try again." Am I alone with this problem or not? And how do I fix it if it is...