My microsoft rewards app doesnt open in my xbox one s its says “oops,something went wrong”...

Discus and support My microsoft rewards app doesnt open in my xbox one s its says “oops,something went wrong”... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My microsoft rewards app doesnt open in my xbox one s its says “oops,something went wrong” and “service unavailable “... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Taha S, Aug 8, 2023.

1. Taha S
    Taha S Guest

My microsoft rewards app doesnt open in my xbox one s its says “oops,something went wrong”...

My microsoft rewards app doesnt open in my xbox one s its says “oops,something went wrong” and “service unavailable “

:)

Taha S, Aug 8, 2023
  2. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

My microsoft rewards app doesnt open in my xbox one s its says “oops,something went wrong” and “service unavailable “q

Hi Taha,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

Try this:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
    Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Check for any pending system updates that need to be installed.

Make sure your console is connected to the internet, and then press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select System > Settings.
    Select System > Updates & downloads.
    Under "Updates", you'll see: Console update available. Select this button to begin your update

Solution 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the app. Wait for a few hours and go to the next step.

Solution 4: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.
    4. Reset and keep my games & apps.

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en/xb...nt-wrong/910a51b0-44af-4a84-a745-a0d2ed096b9a

Best regards
  3. Taha S Win User

My microsoft rewards app doesnt open in my xbox one s its says “oops,something went wrong” and “service unavailable “q

Thank you Mr.Anirban i will try these as soon as possible
  4. VJSComputing Win User

Rewards App not working

On XBOX Series X the Microsoft Rewards app hangs and when it does open minutes later, and you click on the weekly it gives an "oops, looks like something went wrong service unavailable" error with only an exit
  5. Trip13 Nipp13 Win User

Cant purchase DLC

This does not work either. It says -1 microsoft point and then oops something went wrong. I can however purchase it with my account. Its just his account and my other two brothers accounts that were part of my family pack.
  6. MajorCarnage70 Win User

Microsoft Rewards on xbox not opening

I, too, have the same issue. Microsoft Rewards app hanging on the start-up splash screen. Then error message "Oops, looks like something went wrong" Service Unavailable. Tried two separate xbox. One X and Series X. One enrolled for insiders. One not. Both have the same error.
Thema:

1. My microsoft rewards app doesnt open in my xbox one s its says “oops,something went wrong”... - Similar Threads - microsoft rewards app

2. No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards

in XboX Insiders
    No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards: Hola, soy usuario de xbox y cuando voy a la app de Microsoft rewards, me sale "parece que algo salió mal, inténtalo mas tarde" me metí a los puntos rewards desde el perfíl pero me sale lo mismo,...
  3. Xbox App - Microsoft Rewards Daily/weekly task on iPhone

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App - Microsoft Rewards Daily/weekly task on iPhone: Having problems finding my daily/weekly Microsoft Rewards task in the Xbox app on my mobile since they moved it from Game pass app to the Xbox app. I know it shows in the Game pass where to be...
  4. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  5. Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne: I was trying to launch the app, but it kept hanging indefinitely on the splash screen. I tried the hard reset steps to clear the cache to no avail. Now I'm trying to reinstall the app, but it...
  6. What is happening with the Microsoft Rewards app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is happening with the Microsoft Rewards app?: Ive read the rumours that the Xbox Rewards app on console is being discountinued. Is this true? I also saw the screenshot of the app giving the message about it. Any information?...
  7. Cant use the Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant use the Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox: When I try and open the Microsoft rewards app but all it says is the image below I try change my location but it still says the same thing, hope you can help. [img]...
  8. Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...: Typically each morning I go to the Xbox app and play a level of jewel to get 30 Microsoft reward points. I also get another 15 points as a daily login bonus. It's also an option to play a PC game...
  9. How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app: Hello Microsoft i am a gamer i been having problems with Microsoft rewards app i was only checking on the monthly reward offer as soon i entered in the app the monthly reward offer is not present...
  10. How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app: Hello Microsoft i am a gamer i been having problems with Microsoft rewards app i was only checking on the monthly reward offer as soon i entered in the app the monthly reward bonus offer is not...