My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why

Discus and support My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't b35831dd-c9ab-4578-bd73-f146be1ae590 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by eli varden, Dec 21, 2023.

1. eli varden
    eli varden Guest

My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't

:)

eli varden, Dec 21, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Eli V! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear this has happened. Unfortunately, no one here is able to advise you why. I would suggest contact the rewards support using this link https://rewards.bing.com/support
  3. hunter lee Win User

Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended

Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended and dont know why
    It just said i was suspended and dont y
  4. Jayne E Cudzil Win User

Suspension For Microsoft Rewards

I'm unable to sign into my Microsoft rewards. Whenever I sign in to Microsoft rewards it says that I'm suspended. I would like to know the reasoning of why I'm suspended. A screen pops up on the Microsoft rewards page and says "uh oh it appears your
    Microsoft rewards account has been suspended. This probably because it didn't meet one of the requirements outlined in the Microsoft Services Agreement." Please let me know as soon as possible why my account is suspended.
    The same thing has happened to me. I have two email accounts, gmail.com and Oulook.com. Every time something is updated, all my info which I have attached to gmail goes back to Outlook automatically. Since we're only allowed one account, it looks as if I've
    breached an agreement. The problem is that the automatic update caused the breach. So, I'm tired of trying to keep it straight. It happened another time, also, and even though I explained the update problem they tried to make it seem as if it was my fault.
    No more rewards for me. They can have it.
  5. wendellnijman Win User

Suspension For Microsoft Rewards

I'm unable to sign into my Microsoft rewards. Whenever I sign in to Microsoft rewards it says that I'm suspended. I would like to know the reasoning of why I'm suspended. A screen pops up on the Microsoft rewards page and says "uh oh it appears your
    Microsoft rewards account has been suspended. This probably because it didn't meet one of the requirements outlined in the Microsoft Services Agreement." Please let me know as soon as possible why my account is suspended.

Whenever I do go back into Microsoft rewards, and then click reasoning of suspension there is an error that pops up. The error states "It’s not you, it’s us. Something unexpected went wrong on our end. We’ll resume service as soon as possible – check
    back soon to keep enjoying Microsoft Rewards. For help, please contact Customer Support." I would like to know why it's not telling me the reason for my suspension. please contact me at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I also have a previous case
    number "1497111203". Please help I have send so many emails and filled out so many forms and no one has replied back. Can someone help me
    same issue here
  6. Kylie Woyote Win User

Transition to suspended MS Rewards account?

Same here. Bing rewards account got locked in "under review" or something forever and then got rolled into Microsoft rewards and is now suspended. I don't really care about the points so much as I don't want my xbox account to get
    suspended for some goofy reason.
Thema:

1. My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards account

2. Can I reset my microsoft rewards account

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I reset my microsoft rewards account: Months ago my microsoft rewards account was banned (I have no idea why) and even though I've submitted multiple issue tickets I've had no response from microsoft so at this point I just want to...
  3. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  4. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  5. How do I get my Microsoft rewards account unsuspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Microsoft rewards account unsuspended: I've had my Microsoft rewards account suspended for about 3 years now and I've asked Microsoft several times to unsuspend my account, as I got suspended for changing my time an hour backward or...
  6. My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it...: Hello all, I am trying to get my account reinstated since it has been suspended for a long time now. However, I go to the section to contact support but everything is greyed out and will not let...
  7. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  8. my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed?: my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed? i know i havent broken any rules ive got over 60,000 reward points avaliable any help would be great dunno if there...
  9. Why was my Microsoft Rewards account suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my Microsoft Rewards account suspended?: Why was my Microsoft Rewards account suspended? I keep getting the run around and sent in a circle. Xbox says talk to Microsoft then Microsoft says talk to Xbox. I just wanna know why my rewards...
  10. My Microsoft rewards account got suspended?

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft rewards account got suspended?: Hi everyone looking for help my Microsoft rewards account got suspended I didnt do anything wrong and when I try to do a support ticket to Microsoft if won't let me....