My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it...

Discus and support My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello all, I am trying to get my account reinstated since it has been suspended for a long time now. However, I go to the section to contact support... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TastefulShrooms, Dec 30, 2023.

1. My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it...

Hello all,

I am trying to get my account reinstated since it has been suspended for a long time now. However, I go to the section to contact support but everything is greyed out and will not let me speak with anyone. Is there a way to get help with this or is it once your account is suspended that is it?

:)

TastefulShrooms, Dec 30, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it unlocked

Hi TastefulShrooms my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you checked the Account Strike pages?

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

Sign in and visit the Enforcement page.

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.

After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I can't access my Microsoft rewards.

Hi Glen, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

To reinstate your suspended account, the best course of action is to submit a ticket to the Microsoft Rewards Team.

You can submit a ticket here: https://rewards.bing.com/support

I hope this helps.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I am unable to redeem MS Rewards points as my account is "temporarily restricted". How do I get in touch with someone who can have that lifted?

Hi Joeku296, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

To reinstate your suspended account, the best course of action is to submit a ticket to the Microsoft Rewards Team.

You can submit a ticket here: https://rewards.bing.com/support

I hope this helps.
  5. Hoskayra Win User

What is going on with Microsoft Rewards suspending en masse without explanation?

Hi Blaine, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to answer your question.

Microsoft has not provided a public explanation for the mass suspension of Microsoft Rewards accounts. However, there are some possible explanations that have been suggested:

1. A technical error: There may have been a technical error that caused your accounts to be suspended incorrectly. This is plausible, since Microsoft Rewards is a complex program with many users.

2. A violation of Microsoft policies: Suspended accounts may have violated Microsoft Rewards policies. This could include activities such as creating multiple accounts, using bots, or participating in points trading.

3. A fraud investigation: Microsoft Rewards may be conducting a fraud investigation. This could be because the company suspects that some accounts are engaging in fraudulent activity, such as purchasing points with stolen credit cards.

Why is Microsoft Rewards ignoring multiple support tickets seeking a response and resolution?

Microsoft has not provided a public explanation as to why it is ignoring support tickets from affected users. However, your company may be overloaded with tickets and may not have the resources to respond to all of them immediately.

As an affected user, you can follow the following steps to try to resolve the problem:

1. Continue submitting support tickets: It is important to continue submitting support tickets to Microsoft Rewards, even if they have not responded to previous ones. This will help make the company aware of the problem and increase the chances of it being resolved.

2. Contact Microsoft Customer Support: Users can also try to contact Microsoft Customer Support via phone or email. This can be a more effective way to get a response from the company.

3. Share your experience on social networks: Users can also share their experience on social networks. This can help make Microsoft aware of the problem and increase pressure on the company to resolve the issue.

Remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you trying to help others with their problems, but we are not Microsoft employees.

To avoid being suspended from Microsoft Rewards, users should follow these recommendations:

1. Only create one account per person: Creating multiple accounts is a violation of Microsoft Rewards policies.

2. Don't use bots: Using bots to complete tasks in Microsoft Rewards is also a policy violation.

3. Do not participate in point trading: Trading points with other users is also a policy violation.

Consequences of account suspension:

Users who have their Microsoft Rewards account suspended will lose all points they have accumulated. They will also be banned from participating in the program in the future.

What does this mean to you personally?

In your case, suspension of your account means that you have lost more than 100,000 points, equivalent to more than $100 in redemption value. It also means that you will not be able to participate in the Microsoft Rewards program in the future.

If you believe that your account has been unfairly suspended, you can follow the steps mentioned above to try to resolve the issue. However, there is no guarantee that Microsoft will revoke the suspension of your account.

Best Regards, Oskayra
  6. Courtney Todd Win User

My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support

Hi David L, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sad to hear that your Microsoft Rewards have been suspended. Let me share with you some reasons and how you can reactivate it, this information was obtained from the Microsoft forum and the answer was published by Independent Advisor Jayzar Dizon.

Some common reasons why your Rewards account may be banned include a violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement or use of a VPN. When you violate the terms, such as creating alternative Microsoft Rewards accounts using multiple emails, your account is suspended.

The best way to reactivate your account is to submit a ticket to the Microsoft Rewards team, as they have access to your account.

Submit a ticket here: https://rewards.bing.com/support

Fill out the form to get Microsoft Rewards technical support and a member of the support team will contact you within 24 hours (It's the only way to contact Support if you can't do it, try another device).

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/22e6369a-44ee-4b06-a300-0e4d2a0226ae

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
Thema:

My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it...

1. My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it... - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards account

2. Can I reset my microsoft rewards account

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I reset my microsoft rewards account: Months ago my microsoft rewards account was banned (I have no idea why) and even though I've submitted multiple issue tickets I've had no response from microsoft so at this point I just want to...
  3. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  4. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  5. How do I get my Microsoft rewards account unsuspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Microsoft rewards account unsuspended: I've had my Microsoft rewards account suspended for about 3 years now and I've asked Microsoft several times to unsuspend my account, as I got suspended for changing my time an hour backward or...
  6. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  7. my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed?: my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed? i know i havent broken any rules ive got over 60,000 reward points avaliable any help would be great dunno if there...
  8. My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why: My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't b35831dd-c9ab-4578-bd73-f146be1ae590
  9. Why was my Microsoft Rewards account suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my Microsoft Rewards account suspended?: Why was my Microsoft Rewards account suspended? I keep getting the run around and sent in a circle. Xbox says talk to Microsoft then Microsoft says talk to Xbox. I just wanna know why my rewards...
  10. My Microsoft rewards account got suspended?

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft rewards account got suspended?: Hi everyone looking for help my Microsoft rewards account got suspended I didnt do anything wrong and when I try to do a support ticket to Microsoft if won't let me....